Friday, September 14, 2007

VINTAGE STICKERS Are HOT!!!







I personally love vintage scrapbook supplies. These beautiful card stock stickers are designed by
Melissa Frances. I have sold out every time I restock my store with them. I have a large order coming in by Sept. 25th. If you see a set you love you are more then welcome to pre-order so you are sure to get one. The Halloween design has been selling out like hotcakes. I also have baby girl, baby boy and wedding sets. They are all done in the gorgeous vintage theme. You can view all of the sets on www.allmomentsremembered.com just click on Melissa Frances.
Do you have a sizzix? If so you need to check back next week to see all the exciting new die cuts I have coming in. Most of them are brand new on the market and hard to find. I am going to set up a page for special ordering dies for the sizzix. This way you can pick and choose and get just the dies you want. I have used many of the die cutter brands and still love my trusty sizzix. My kids have so much fun using it too. So be sure to check back for all the fun dies coming in.
K&Company papers and chipboards will be added to the store this weekend. I love the beauty of K&Company scrapbook products. Their sets have papers that coordinate with their chipboard, stickers and rub ons. I love the doll house theme for little girls. The floral themes are just gorgeous and it will be hard to decide what photos are worthy of these papers. Are you any thing like me? I look at a photo and think NOPE not for that pretty paper, then I find just the right picture that I feel is worthy of the paper. I know silly!
Please be sure to check all the pages in the store as I have added more items. If you have any questions feel free to email me at allmomentsremembered@yahoo.com
Remember we do custom pre-made pages and albums. I have many new pre-made mini albums to list this weekend. They make wonderful gifts.
Have a great weekend and be sure to have your camera ready to take pictures of those special moments in your life!!

2 comments:

KATE said...

Okay I need some of those stickers! I love them!! I'm going to have to pre-order from ya!!
Thanks so much - Kate

Unknown said...

I was one of the lucky ones to get two (Halloween and Christmas), prior to Stacey selling out!! I LOVE THEM....I'll admit to not having done anything with them YET..., but I will. You know you have to touch them, feel them and get those creative juices flowing. You just can't use them on any 'ol thing....