Saturday, September 8, 2007

Chipboard books, Maya Road and bare elements





Maya road and bare elements books, mini albums and frames. Come take a look in the store to see all the fun ones I carry. www.allmomentsremembered.com Alter the frame for your special gift or what about getting going on your Christmas gifts? Do you have a little princess in your life? The castle books are so sweet and a lot of fun to decorate. We are working on gingerbread house books made from the house albums I carry. Be sure to go to www.allmomentsremembered.com to see wonderful chipboard albums and other supplies.

Want to earn free product? Why not have an online party? You call or email all your friends my web address. They order what they want with free shipping on everything. They put your name into the message box on the check out page and you earn free products. You don't have to learn near or have anyone to your house. They do all their shopping right from their computers. Let me know if you are interested in an online party at www.allmomentsremembered.com

Want to hold a crop at your house? I bring fun games and prizes! You supply the area to scrapbook. Everyone brings a yummy snack. I would bring punches, die cutter and other odds and ends to share with everyone. They can buy products from me to use that night or even order out of my catalog. Fun prizes to win and the hostess earns free products of choice. Email me to book a date.

1 comment:

KATE said...

How fun, those books are very cute. I need to check those out!!
Thanx for your sweet comments!
Have a great weekend - Kate