Monday, September 10, 2007

Scrapbooker for hire.... Need an album or gift?

Happy Monday!
We just had a fantastic weekend. The weather is starting to turn crisp in the evening and early morning. The days are still filled with sunshine and warm air. I love this time of year.

I have been very busy ordering wonderful products for the store, www.allmomentsremembered.com I can hardly wait to add them to my pages. You are all going to love the new items coming. I also joined a wonderful group called scrapbiz. What a great group of ladies who are all in the scrapbooking business. If you would like to see what they have to offer go to my home page of the store site www.allmomentsremembered.com and on the bottom left side is a button to click on. I am learning new stuff every time I go to the site. I look forward to expanding my store, classes and adding some exciting new crops.

Not everyone does scrapbooking. I don't think I know of anyone who doesn't love the outcome of scrapbooking though. Maybe you would like to scrapbook but don't have the time. My store offers scrapbookers for hire. I have made many wonderful premade scrapbooks for others. We can do traditional scrapbooks or digital albums for you. Maybe you just want a mini album for a gift, we have those also. Anything to do with scrapbooking we can make for you with us adding your photos or premade ready for you to add your photos. Maybe you have pages you have made but they need an extra embellishment. Don't make those cute tear bears and animals? We do and sell them on their own also. I myself make lots of the gifts and premade items here and also have Amanda as part of my growing design team. We can get your custom scrapbook albums or gifts when you need them.
Here is what a few of my customers have had to say in the past about my service and products. You can also find these comments and more in my guestbook on the store home page www.allmomentsremembered.com


Stacey M created a Baby's First Edition Book for our grandson, Camden William. It was so exquisite and filled with heartfelt poems and remembrances. We think that All Moments Remembered is the finest work for a Grand Baby Book that we have ever seen and a gift of love !

Sharon and William Theobald
Email Address:
theobald@purdue.edu



Stacey- I just used the zoo bears you made me and they are wonderful- so cute! My pages look so great and it was fast and simple to make them. I can't believe how quickly you were able to get them to me. Finding your site has added so much to my scrapbooking- I can't thank you enough!
Jennifer

1 comment:

KATE said...

Sounds like fun, you must do great work!! Good Job!
Take Care - Kate