Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Sizzix and Sizzlits dies





These are just a few of the Sizzix dies I have coming in to the store. These are all great sellers so if you want to be sure to get one pre-order now so I can be sure to have enough. These are all just darling and will be a lot of fun to work with. I am still a huge fan of my sizzix and side kick machines. Even my kids use it all the time to make fun things. Be sure to shop in the store and see all the designs I have now and check back soon for the new ones coming. http://www.allmomentsremembered.com
I would love to see some pictures of things you have created with your Sizzix die cutter.
Remember your memories are worth preserving!!

BE SURE TO SEE DOWN BELOW FOR CONTEST RUNNING!

5 comments:

Terri B said...

I must admit I love those Sizzix die cuts. I may have to get mine out to play around with this weekend.

Denise said...

Haven't used the Sizzix yet, but have wanted to try it out. Looks like something I want to play with!!

All moments remembered said...

Denise come on over and try mine out!! You will be addicted!!
Hi Teri :)

Anonymous said...

I don't have a sizzix either, but I've been eyeballing them every time I go to Michael's. Hmmm I have that 50% off coupon I have to used by tomorrow. :-) You said these would work with that cutter I posted on oldtimers?

All moments remembered said...

Sandie NOOOO the Sizzix will work with quickcuts dies not the cricut. I personally love my sizzix and the kids love it too!!