Thursday, September 27, 2007

Scrapbook papers, Die Cuts With a View

I love quality scrapbook papers. I love fun colors and rich textures. I love the feel of good paper. One of the brands I really like is Die Cuts With A View other wise known as DCWV. Have you seen the Once Upon A Time set? OHHH this is a favorite of mine. All fairytale with glitter and golds. I can get this in several sizes. DCWV has many different themes of paper packs. I have two listed right now on the site but will be adding more. Take are look at the sets I have now in stock.... http://allmomentsremembered.com/store/page27.html
Remember to email me with questions if there is a product you would like to see but have not found it here. I am able to buy from almost all vendors now so can get something you need in no time. I will be adding more scrapbook supplies and gifts all the time so be sure to check back often.
Happy Friday tomorrow!!

4 comments:

Denise said...

I've used the Once Upon a Time papers. I love them too! I like the texture of their paper as well.

Denise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

The once upon a time papers will be part of my next order!! They actually have just one of the pages in it at Michaels right now and I just love it!

All moments remembered said...

Sandie I love the whole pad of this paper!! You can get it in 12x12 or 8x8 or 6x6