Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Little Abby needs prayers and well wishes

A friend of mines little girl (2 yr) needs your prayers if you pray or well wishes and get well vibes sent to her.

Here is a little of what I have heard from Jenn..... We've been in and out of the hospital. She has had 3 seizures. The first was due to fever, the 2nd two they aren't too sure. But long story short, its been since Thurs., the fever is not going down and her mental status is altered. She can't talk, her visual perception is off and the drs. are very concerned. Her blood counts are all extremely low and are not coming up. They are doing a cat scan or mri and an eeg to figure out why she's not responding to any of us. Not my voice, touch ect. I'm melting down girls. The hospitalist (dr) wants to rule out Kawasaki's and Luekemia. She said her mental state is what is most concerning.She will also be having a bone marrow. I'm so scared, I 'm so scared and I'm panicking. They've already ruled out mono and meningitis. I want my girl back.

Now today I heard they are talking a blood transfusion and family members have said it is not looking good at all.
So I ask everyone who reads this to please pray for Abby to get well and for her mommy to get through this. My heart is in a million pieces over this and all I know to do right now is ask for prayer and positive thoughts. Thank you for letting me share this with you here. I know it is not scrapbook related but I felt it was the most important thing I could do for them both.

3 comments:

Denise said...

Just keep your spirits up for Abby's sake. I'll be praying for your little girl and for you and your family as well. Stay strong.
In God's love,
Denise

KATE said...

I'm so sorry for little Abby! I'll definitely pray for her! You take care too! What is her full name? I'll put her on a prayer list at my church.
Hang in there...
- Kate

Anonymous said...

Prayers going out for little Abby. That is every mother's worst nightmare. I hope they find out what's wrong so the wonderful doctor's can fix it!