Friday, September 28, 2007

Bo Bunny word albums










These are to die for! When I say cute that just does not do them justice. I have these on order right now and of course they are back ordered. They will be in soon though and I can't wait to get them in. I have pictures of them all dressed up and naked. Just think of all the fun things you can do with any of these. Need ideas for Christmas gifts? Look no further. I of course want one in every word. This just adds to my chipboard addiction. I am sure these are going to sell out quick. If you are thinking you might want one let me know. This way I can order a few more of which ever word is popular. I showed you mostly what they can look like all dressed up but they are sold naked. The price range is from $5.99 to $7.69 the longer the word the more it cost. :)
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. As always remember to tell your friends about my store and blog. Scrapbook supplies are ready to be packaged up and shipped out right away!! Have you made a new scrapbook item or layout? Email me a picture of your scrapbook layout or idea for me to post on my site at www.allmomentsremembered.com
Show everyone you know these wonderful word albums!



4 comments:

Rachel said...

They are adorable!!! I have seen these in the ads. Need to go check them out! On a spending freeze right now. :(

Thanks for giving me heads up on them!

Anonymous said...

Well I already ordered the Love one, I think I am going to add the Friends and the Baby one to my next order. But like Rachel, I'm on a spending freeze until mid October. I hate the first of the month...bills suck!

Unknown said...

Those are to darn cute - I'll take outta "pay day loan" - gotta have em....Of course, I seem to "gotta have" a little of everything I see on your site!!

KATE said...

I LOVE those!! So so cute!!
- Kate