Sunday, September 16, 2007

Mulberry paper turns into PURE SWEETNESS!






I love making tear bears and tear animals. The possibilities are endless when you have quality mulberry paper on hand. Have you made any tear bears yet? Right now for a limited time I will send free directions and patterns with all orders of $20 or more! (if you request the instructions in the message box at check out.) I carry a wide variety of mulberry paper and have many colors not even show on the store site. If you need a color you don't see send me an email, allmomentsremembered@yahoo.com I stock only thick handmade mulberry which gives you a nice fluffy bear/animal. You can find my mulberry paper at this link http://allmomentsremembered.com/store/page4.html be sure to look at all the pages in the store for new items for your scrapbooking needs. http://allmomentsremembered.com/
Have a wonderful week!

5 comments:

KATE said...

Love them all! Hey, how do you put the ribbon down? I've used the zots,, but they don't hold the ribbon very well. What should I be using? tell tell!
- Kate

All moments remembered said...

I swear by and use ONLY this!!

http://allmomentsremembered.blogspot.com/2007/08/scrapbook-adhesive-gun-every.html

All moments remembered said...

Oh and one more thing my ribbons lift up to allow for a photo to slide under. But the ends are tucked under the paper and stuck down with my trusty atg gun and adhesive!!

Denise said...

Those are sooooo cute!!! I want the how to do it instructions. Guess I need to start shopping. Keep the projects coming. Helps us, who are not quite with it yet, to decide what to buy next. :)

Anonymous said...

I know I already told you this when we chatted the other day, but I love your "tear" animals. If you think of a brilliant way to make an alligator/crocodile let me know!