Sunday, September 30, 2007

Scrapbook Gifts, Too cute album










The name of this album is Too Cute. Isn't it the perfect name? This album is filled with fun. There are tons of pockets, tags, envelopes, embellishments, and lots of room for many pictures. This album is held together with 2 rings. If you need just a special gift for someone or would like to treat yourself this is perfect. I have this album listed on my website www.allmomentsremembered.com in the scrapbook gift section. The price is $24.99 and I can guarantee you could not put this together yourself for that price. Remember the holidays are around the corner. Start your shopping early and put this away for that special person who deserves a gift made with heart and soul.
I will start trying to feature gift items from the store here.
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I did some shopping on Saturday and ended up feeling icky Sat. night so laid around a lot today. I plan to get off of this computer now and go make some homemade cards. I have really gotten into stamping again and I always have loved making cards. What project are you working on this week coming? Do you need a workshop for some fun ideas? Let me know we can schedule one. What about a crop? Need to finish a project you have been working on? I have two free crops scheduled for Oct. 13th and 20th. These will start at 6:30 pm and end when we can not long take it. :) I will supply dessert, you bring your drink with a spill proof lid. I have room for 8 total so sign up today to save your spot. As the crops grow I will find another location to accommodate more scrappers.
Remember crops you bring all of your own supplies. I will have kits for sale at the crop if you need something new to work on. Or if you are just starting to scrapbook come get fun ideas and learn some of the correct techniques. My scrapbook supply store will be open during all crops and workshops for those who may need something extra or those who are just wanting some fun new scrapbook items.
Email me today to save your space allmomentsremembered@yahoo.com
I will be adding some work shops as I see an interest for them.
Have a super week everyone!! Remember to preserve your memories!

1 comment:

KATE said...

How fun, I wish I was close enough to come!!
Have a good time! - Kate