Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Creative Imaginations 4 ever swatch book

I love love love these. Rub ons of all the letters you will need to make fun things such as a tag book, envelope album or any layout. You get 28 pages of great lettering. Check out the other books I have in the store at http://allmomentsremembered.com/store/page17.html


So what are you working on this week? I just did a Halloween layout for a client and now working on a haunted castle. I will post pictures when I finish the castle. I think it is going to turn out really cute.

Those of you that are local remember I have an explosion box class tomorrow night and there is still some space available. The class is $15 and includes supplies. We start at 6:30 and get done about 8:30. We would love to have more of you join us. You can see an example of an explosion box at http://allmomentsremembered.com/id2.html and the list for other classes. Next month I am going to start having crops and Sat. classes. Want to catch up on your scrapbooking and have fun while doing with other fun people? Well I have the place for you.
Email me at allmomentsremembered@yahoo.com

Don't forget to look at below post for contest information!!
Take care and be healthy!!
Stacey

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The rub on's look like fun. I think I'll order them next time I order.
This week I'm working on birthday layouts. I am about 4-6 years behind on bday's for all of my kids. Ugg. If you have any good idea's let me know!

Anonymous said...

Ok to show you what a novice I am to the scrapbooking thing, I decided I was going to branch out, and start using eyelets (see what I mean?) Anyway, it took me freaking like 20 mins of staring at the eyelets and playing with the different tools in the tool kit I bought to figure out how to even set the darn things. Sheesh.. maybe you should write a step by step instruction manual for those of us who are scrapping challenged?

All moments remembered said...

Sandie I love it!! I have never been great at setting eyelets so don't feel bad!! Go with BRADS they are much easier!! LOL!! I hope to hear back about the rub ons and see what the trick is with them.