Friday, November 30, 2007

Scrapbooking supplies for your Princess or little man, Classes and a new kit club coming soon

This sweet glittered princess crown paper from Creative Imaginations is perfect your the royalty in your family. The hard part for me will be keeping my daughter from sneaking this paper to decorate her room. Her room is all done up in princess everything already but she can never resist more princess items.


This one is wicked sweet too!


12x12 sheet of stickers to go with the princess papers. Love um!! Have you seen the cut chipboard princess castle books I carry? http://allmomentsremembered.com/store/page17.html how perfect these supplies are for that castle.

Now around my house we also have our Little Man who is now 7 and thinks he is not so little. But I have always called him my Little Man and some habits are hard to break. These Boy papers are perfect for your Little Man who is of any age.

This collection is from Reminisce. It is double sided so you have so much to work with. I have some cute stickers in stock also from this line. http://allmomentsremembered.com/store/page44.html



Here are a couple of layouts for ideas of using these papers. I could go on and on how much these papers would work for mini albums, gift cards, layouts, anything you need the perfect boy stuff for.



I am getting ready to get my classes up and going again. I had to take a break with the new part time day job. WOW I use to think being a stay at home mom was so hard. This working mom gig is tough!! I work part day at my kids school, come home and run my store, Mom duties , maid, chauffeur, dog walker and groomer, and of course be the great wife I am! LOL!!! My poor hubby is getting tired of eating quick meals and searching the laundry basket for matching socks. Before the school job and my store becoming so busy things were just so around here. My kids (and hubby too) are shocked that clothes do not just jump into their dressers folded and clean. Milk is not in endless supplies any more. Yep we run out sometimes when mom is to busy to stop at the store. Computer games on moms computer never happens any more! My son complains I am always being a computer hog. He just does not understand that Star Wars Lego's don't grow on trees. Mom is now a working mom. :)
So now since I have so much free spare time I thought I would get back into my classes. I love to teach scrapbooking and crafting. I am going to try fitting one class into this month but will for sure start a variety of them in the coming months. Watch my blog for classes and all the fun things we will be making in those classes. I will also be starting up my Kit club in Jan. You can buy full kits designed by some fun gals I have just added to my design team. I will let you know soon who they are and a little about each of them. These kits will be a monthly item and all you have to do is put them together and you will have a finished page in no time.
So I am now wondering how much sleep does one really need? I might have to give up a few more hours of my sleep to fit this all in. Shhhh don't tell my hubby!!! He thinks I get grumpy without enough sleep, NOT! :)
Have a fun weekend,
Stacey

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your layouts, especially the circles, lol!!! Sounds like you are crazy busy!!! Don't forget to take a few moments for yourself in all the craziness!!

All moments remembered said...

Thanks Heather! When I am doing something with some KIND of scrapbooking I feel like it is ME time. I am setting up for an open house next weekend to show off my supplies. I have to move everything from my upstairs wharehouse room to downstairs and make it look pretty!! :) Wanna come help?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your success, Stacey. I know you truly deserve it because you wanted it so bad and you've worked very hard. Your passion for scrapbooking comes through in everything you do. Who needs sleep?? That's why God invented Starbucks.

~Erika
http://scrapbookobsession.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

Love those LOs Stacey. Just might have to scraplift. LOL Great job, keep up the great work with your store. Thanks!!!
Sandy