Thursday, November 1, 2007

Smitten collection released this month and DAY OF GLORY INFO




This is the new Smitten collection to be released this month by Bo Bunny Press. I love the colors and designs of this collection. I can hardly wait to get it in my store. We don't have to wait until Valentines to show our love.
DAY OF GLORY
New idea: starting next week how about I make a spot to link all of your scrapbook projects you enter into the contest here? Everyone could see them and enjoy what I have had the pleasure of enjoying this week. I need to figure this out but I could do a poll where you could vote on your favorite project. Myself and staff will make the final choice but it would be fun to see what you girls all think. So please leave a comment here and let me know if you like the idea to link here to all the projects and then have a poll to vote on them!! If I get enough responses I will research the poll idea and figure out how to put it on my blog. Remember 12 noon west coast time is the deadline tomorrow for all entries. Thank you to all who have entered this week. SO much talent out there.
In the mood for a good laugh? Watch this video! It is a mans idea of scrapbooking. It is called MAN MADE CARD!! Worth the watch.
Sweet dreams to all tonight,
Stacey

4 comments:

Denise said...

That video was tooo funny!!! I know some guys that would do that.
I would love to see all the projects posted on your site. I need some inspiration. Have a great one...
hugs, D

Anonymous said...

I like the link idea:), but not too sure about the poll. I am off to watch the video now!

Kelli said...

Video fun...lol. I saw that one a week or so ago, and made my husband watch it...and believe it or not I have heard him discussing that video with other guys and telling them where to find it...lol.

I think it would be fun to do a poll. I know that blogger will let you add a poll, it may not work with the time frame between submitting and announcing the winner, but you could post the top ten and we could vote on our favorite just for fun, even though the winner was already chosen...

Anonymous said...

I would love to see the entries too. I can see the poll maybe leading to hurt feelings?? But then again, scrapbookers can have pretty thick skin and hopefully would understand if their entry maybe didn't get as many votes? I don't know, I'm torn.