Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Karen Foster Stickers Now in stock, Bo Bunny Press Word books

Story book phrases for that little princess in your life. Married to your knight in shinning armour? Have a once upon a story to tell? These stickers are so sweet! I plan to make a mini album with them. Karen Foster sure knows how to create a have to have sticker sheet.


How cute are these? Little boy photos will look fantastic with these stickers as embellishments.


With the holidays here who wont have some family photo's to scrapbook? I thought these were fun.


I have a hero in my life. My little brother saved the life of two girls who were in a crash on the freeway. After he got them both out of their car, the car was hit again and completely smashed. He saved their lives and had risked his life in the process. I am excited to scrapbook the pictures of him getting an award by the City of San Diego. I am proud that he was and is a HERO. Who is a hero in your life? These stickers are perfect.
http://allmomentsremembered.com/store/page31.html to see my Karen Foster selection.

Christmas gifts, finished or unfinished these are perfect. Lots of room for photos on the inside pages. See my Bo Bunny tip page http://allmomentsremembered.com/id8.html for tips on creating these wonderful books.
I have sold out of these books 4 times now. I have more in stock and will keep carrying them. I think many of the Bo Bunny Press My word albums will be wonderful any time of the year.
I have in stock all the Bo Bunny Papers you see in these pictures and also many more of their beautiful papers to create your own idea.

Bo Bunny Smitten collection will be in this weekend. Match it up with the love book! Wanna get a jump start of your Valentines gift? This is a perfect one. See my store for all the wonderful Bo Bunny products and so many other lines. http://allmomentsremembered.com/store/page28.html

Lots of new patterned papers and cardstock. http://allmomentsremembered.com/store/page36.html
Scroll to the bottom and see the cute Princess collection. I also added tonight Some gorgeous Creative Imaginations Coffee house papers. http://allmomentsremembered.com/store/page17.html

Have a wonderful Thursday! Please remember to tell your friends about my store site.
Smiles,
Stacey

3 comments:

Denise said...

I am working on my 3rd "FAMILY" word book. I was kinda not sure how to start, but once I got going, it has been a blast! They are SO much fun to create. I want to do some of the other word books now.
Thanks for showing the pictures of the finished products, it helps with ideas.
Have a wonderful day everyone.

KATE said...

Wow, I just LOVE all your cute stuff!!

Rachel said...

I have started the one you sent. But having a problem with the MOJO. MIL is gonna give me a spot to unload my stuff so I can leave the stuff out and comeback to it whenever. SO hopefully that helps.

LOVE THE BOOK!!!!