Friday, November 23, 2007

Scrapbook supplies and Christmas shopping for yourself

Lots of new products coming in next week!
Scrapbook supplies:



Bazzill Destination Multi-Pack 12"X12" 30/Pkg
Each Multi-Pack of Darks contains 2 sheets of 15 colors including Tokyo, Paris, Rome, Madrid, Oslo, Dublin, Berlin, Buenes Aires, Stockholm, Johannesburg, Toronto, Amsterdam, London, Vienna and Geneva.

Bazzill Destination Multi-Pack 12"X12" 30/Pkg

Each Multi-Pack of Lights contains 2 sheets of 15 colors including Capetown, San Francisco, Santiago, Brisbane, Sydney, Vancouver, Auckland, Mexico City, Hong Kong, Lima, Rio De Janeiro, Lisbon, New York City, Helsinki and Anchorage.


Christmas Tree Acrylic Album 7.5"X10.5"
House Acrylic Album 7"X8"


Sizzix Big Shot Starter Kit With Machine

The Big Shot machine combines big dies, big designs and big possibilities with the big-time compatibility of the Sizzix product library as well as other brands' dies and embossing tools. This kit includes the Big Shot machine, one pair of cutting pads, one multi-purpose platform, one Bigz die, one Simple Impressions embossing folder, two Sizzlits Dies, two blank Simple Impressions embossing folders and paper samples.

Cricut Expression Cutting Machine and all kinds of Cartridges in stock soon.

Christmas Shopping for yourself:

Are you like me? Need to not only tell your sweet other half what you want for Christmas but have to buy it yourself and maybe even wrap it? Have your other half email me for your wish list. You can either email it to me at allmomentsremembered@yahoo.com or just print a list right out for him. Okay so for my hubby I have to go a bit further!!! I have to find what I want, order it, pay for it (with our credit card) and then give it to him to wrap for me. If this is you and you want to skip the gift wrapping I can take care of that part for you. Just let me know in the message box at check out and I can gift wrap your order. Then when it gets to you, place it under the tree and act surprised at his wonderful taste in scrapbook supplies! Now of course my sweet dog Dolly wants to be sure to give me a gift also. So I purchase something for myself with her name on the card and act just as surprised when I open it from her. Ladies if you are in need of some new scrapbook supplies order them now and I can wrapped them for you for the holidays.

PS. let me know if you want the card signed from hubby or your dog spot! LOL

4 comments:

Dettao said...

Sounds like a good plan! I got my prize package with my board books. Thank you! I have already made one page with those pretty blue papers and will email it to you later today. I still need to journal on it.

Rachel said...

Stacey,

Love the prize package! It's perfect for Cordelia's 3rd birthday. I need to get some pictures printed so I can start on the book you sent. I am so itching to start it.

Do have a question. What size rings do you recommend for the binding?

I am hoping I can start it some time this week.

Thanks again!!!
Rachel

All moments remembered said...

rachel I used one inch rings. How is the move going?

Anonymous said...

LOVE that you will carry Bazzill and those are two packs I've been looking at. Let us know when they come in!