Saturday, November 24, 2007

Bo Bunny Press Papers and layout ideas

I love this layout. I have in stock all the fall papers and many stickers. If you can't find fall items you love from Bo Bunny Press then be sure to look at my other brands for wonderful fall scrapbook supplies.
This party paper from Bo Bunny Press is sooooo much fun. I have made two explosion boxes out of it for birthdays. You can use it for birthday cards and layouts. I have all the papers and stickers in stock.
Need some scrapbook supplies for your Christmas pictures you will soon be taking? I have many different designs of Christmas papers from Bo Bunny Press. Also gorgeous ribbons and stickers to match.

This boy paper is so cute. I have either the boy stickers or the cowboy stickers along with all the coordinating papers in stock now. I have a cute bundle of ribbons that match this also.
More of the party papers and stickers. Have you made a mini album lately?

Mini fall album made with Bo Bunny Press fall stickers. I know Christmas is coming but not everyone is ahead of schedule with their pictures. I am still working on my Halloween photos and layouts.
Be sure to look into the store for all the new items I listed today. I will be listing lots more tomorrow too.
I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.
Hugs,
Stacey

2 comments:

Tracy Rambles On And On said...

I love everything you mentioned! I'm learning from you as I had no idea of namebrands before now. I'm going to start looking at your boy things so that I can start my son's first year scrapbook. Talk about being behind, he's almost 2! Thanks for the education!

Samantha said...

I love BoBunny, but I'll have to wait until after my craft fair next weekend before I can even think about ordering anything :)