Monday, November 26, 2007

Scrapbook supplies and ideas on how to use them, new products

Bo Bunny Press papers made into an explosion box. How cute is this? Need explosion box directions email me at allmomentsremembered@yahoo.com and I will email them to you. Need all these great papers to make one with? Click this link to see them and order http://allmomentsremembered.com/store/page28.html




Gotta love this bling!!! Use it on layouts, mini albums, and on the Bo Bunny Press My word book " LOVE " all the smitten papers from Bo Bunny will be in soon also.


Sugar coating: 5 Gram Bottles 12/Pkg Ultra fine and translucent; pure color mixed with white iridescent glitter for a look that is absolutely stunning! Exclusive Doodlebug colors. Safe for scrapbooking. Limit quantities and in stock now. http://allmomentsremembered.com/store/page45.html

Scrap life this layout. Reminisce papers in the Boys Gone Wild Collection. All in stock right now plus stickers and more of the line coming at the end of the week. If you have a little boy these are a must have. http://allmomentsremembered.com/store/page44.html


OK I think this is toooooo dang cute!!! I have a good friend who's little girl is a cowgirl and I so want to make this for her. I have all these papers and stickers in stock also. When I get done here I will go add them to the site as they are new here. The darn stickers are soooo cute too. Need a chipboard album? I have those too. These scrapbook supplies are from Bo Bunny Press. Check here and if they are not listed when you look check back later and you will find them. http://allmomentsremembered.com/store/page28.html






This is worth scrap lifting for any cowboy or cowgirl you know.
Grungeboard is on it's way. I should have it here on Friday. I am so excited and already getting pre-orders for it. Please tell everyone you know looking for it on any of your message boards that they can find it at www.allmomentsremembered.com
Do you need 12x12 or 8x8 Scrapbook albums? Send me an email and let me know what you are looking for and I can see what I can get for you.
Have a wonderful Tuesday!! It is cold here! If it is where you are at stay warm!! If it is warm where you are DON'T tell me I will be jealous!! :)
Best to you,
Stacey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

holy cow that is a bunch of cool stuff! Love the bling the sugar stuff and that mini book rocks!!!!!!!

Samantha said...

Hi, Stacey! Thanks for the lovely comment you left on my blog :) I will be posting some altered books tonight, so make sure you stop by for a looksie.

I think that would be awesome if you could run a free shipping special!! I just must have that grungeboard, and now I see you have the Doodlebug Sugar Coating! So many goodies to choose from. I'm going to have fun shopping at your site :)