Thursday, November 8, 2007

Love my Sizzix, Scrapbookers with Heart, Day Of Glory





Sizzix is finally coming out with many more new dies. I have been having fun watching my kids use my sizzix and creating lots of fun crafts. I use my Sizzix all the time. I love all the different flower die cuts they have. I have used thin chipboard and cut out flowers to paint and stack for layouts. They have several new letters out and I have sold tons of them. The Sproutsies seem to be super popular. So for those of you who love their Sizzix take a look at all the new dies they have. There are some cute ones for the upcoming holidays.

SCRAPBOOKERS WITH HEART
I am still needing lots of you scrapbookers out there to donate mini albums for kids with cancer. I have one little boy in mind to donate the books in his name. You can read more about Julian at
http://allmomentsremembered.com/id9.html and get the info you need for making your albums and donations. If you know anyone else who might be able to help make books please let them know about this and send them to my site. From the bottom of my heart I thank all of you who can make some extra albums to donate to such a wonderful cause. Give these kids something to do over the holidays. For many of them the holidays are spent in a hospital bed. Lets make them have something to smile about and something to share their photos in.


Day Of Glory
Be sure to get all of your entries in by tomorrow. You can email them to me at allmomentsremembered@yahoo.com or ad the link to them on my blog below. I am excited to see what everyone has made. Winners will get free scrapbook supplies mailed to them and a day of displaying their projects here on the DAY OF GLORY.


BO BUNNY PRESS WORD BOOKS
I had a huge shipment come in today of them. I have lots in stock once again so hurry and get your orders in before they sell out again. Believe and family go out the door faster then fast. These books will make wonderful Christmas gifts all done up or naked with some Bo Bunny papers (I have many in stock) for that person to decorate themselves.

No comments: