Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Ho Ho Ho Christmas scrapbook supplies come see.....

I love the holidays! Christmas papers from Bo Bunny Press. Christmas cardstock double sided!
There are so many yummy beautiful papers to choose from. I have a whole line of Winter papers in light purples even. I am excited that this year we are Home For The Holidays. I plan to get tons of pictures and scrap them all. What papers do you need for your layouts?




Christmas Carol cardstock double sided. Christmas dot Card stock double sided.
Christmas Stripe
Finished Believe Bo Bunny Press My word book. Order yours today along with the papers to decorate in time for the holidays.




I love these ribbons! The Classic ones (first one) are this season only and wont be around next year. They truly are gorgeous.


Classic Christmas Stickers. I have 9 left of these. Oh wait I better grab some for me! I do that all the time, fall in love with an item and then sell out of it. This is like the classic ribbons that wont be back next year.

I know Thanksgiving has not even been here yet but I just wanted to give you a head start for ideas on your Christmas supplies.
Have a wonderful rest of the week!
Remember to send in your layouts and crafts for this weeks Day Of Glory contest.
I have to send out a huge HUG and THANK YOU to Diane G who sent me two boxes full of mini albums today for the kids with cancer. Scrapbookers with heart, she has a huge heart! THANK YOU!!!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

What a great line for Christmas! Loving the traditional colors. Yeah, nothing wrong with grabbing yourself some goodies.

Forgive me, where do you want us to put our entries? Do you want to start a new post everyweek for us to put a link? OR do you want us to still email them in?

Diane G, Thank you for sending in the mini albums!!!

Toodles,
Rachel

Latrice said...

Here is the link to my LO. It's the Post from 11/14/07. The Layout is about "ME"!! Did you get my address info by email earlier this week? I hope so. I'm excited to get a prize for the first time!! Here's the link to my Blog to check out the Layout.

http://latricemurphy.blogspot.com/

I used some Hambley acetate, bling, buttons, ribbon, Heidi swapp flowers and other goodies. Hope you like it.