Sunday, November 11, 2007

Week 2 Day Of Glory Winners

Winner for my favorite layout of the week is Dettao. You can see all kinds of wonderful work she creates at her blog site http://soismile.blogspot.com/ She has many more layouts she has posted since this one that I love too. Thanks for entering and email me your mailing information so I can send a gift off to you.





Winner #2 in the scrapbook craft section is Latrice. She did a 12 days of homemade Christmas cards. This is one of the ones she entered. I love it because it uses some fun non-traditional
colors. You need to see her blog site to see all 12 beautiful cards that she made, http://latricemurphy.blogspot.com/ Plus I love love love the music on her blog! Sometimes I open her blog and keep it open just to hear the music while I do other things. Latrice email me your mailing addy. Thanks for entering!!!
I am going to have the day of glory contest again next week. The first week I have tons of entries but this past time had much less. I was thinking maybe I need to make it a once a month contest. Lets see how many entries we can get this next week and I will decide from there. Remember to tell all your friends to enter. Lets have fun with it!!
Happy Veterans day!!
Stacey

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great work Dettao and Latrice!!!

Linda said...

Wonderful job to both of you.

Hey, once a month, once a week, whatever works for every one. I think it is a great and fun idea. I didn't get to play this last two times, 1st for some reason I couldn't email my pages to you, and the second week, out of town, but I do plan to play along whenever I can.

Rachel said...

Congratulations to both of you!!!

Stacey,
What ever works is what you should do! I think this contest is such a great idea!!!

Toodles,
Rachel

*SunnyNColorado*

KATE said...

I love those cards! I love homemade cards!!! How fun!!
- Kate

roentare said...

Wow, you really have talent!

Kathy said...

Thank you. I love scrapbooking, but don't get to do it as often as I like. These are great!

I tagged you for a game, now it's your turn! Have a great day!


www.kathy-iamwhoiam.blogspot.com

Kelli said...

I'm late getting back here to see the winners, congrats ladies!! Awesome work!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Dettao and Latrice... A big WOOOOHOOOO to both of you........

Pattie's passion (Patti)