Wednesday, November 7, 2007

DAY OF GLORY and more new scrapbook supplies

BACK IN STOCK!! I have a new shipment of Bo Bunny Press My Word books. I have sold out my last two shipments of the Believe books but have more in stock now. These are perfect for holiday pictures. Be sure to see all the word books http://allmomentsremembered.com/store/page28.html


Have you had a chance to see all of the Bo Bunny Press stickers, papers, ribbons and chipboard? I love this brand of scrapbook supplies. You really need to see all the lines I have and there are more coming on Friday.
This is one of the Queen & Co fall felt fusion adhesive ribbon. You can find other designs and colors at http://allmomentsremembered.com/store/page38.html




REMINISCE is a brand new line I just had come in. I started out with their full line of boys gone wild papers and stickers. These are so darling and sure to make any of your boy pages super. I will list all the different designs of papers tonight.

DAY OF GLORY

Hey girls I am going to do a blog spot above this blog. Please put links to your projects you want to enter in the comment boxes. This way others can look and see what is entered too. I have not had much come in this week so be sure to tell all your friends and get your scrapbook items in!! Who doesn't want to show off their work and win free scrapbook supplies? Remember I am doing two categories one for layouts and one for scrapbook crafts.

1 comment:

Sandra @ The Memory Workshop said...

I just finished scrapping with this paper line! I love it!!!