Saturday, November 3, 2007

Naked Chipboard Ornaments, what to do with them...




Sorry have not been posting. My family and I have been down for the count with a tummy bug. My poor hubby and youngest daughter are in bed now with it. I hope you all stay healthy this has not been a fun one at all.


I thought I could send you all to see some Gorgeous Christmas ornaments. See what Noel Joy has done with these fun naked chipboard ornaments. http://paperpassionpixels.blogspot.com/

I have ordered lots of them for the store along with fun stuff to embellish them with. They should all be in early this week. What a great gift to give to friends, postman/lady, Newspaper deliverer, school bus driver, neighbor, anyone you want to give a small token of appreciation to during the holidays.


I am excited to post tomorrow night who won the contest for last week. Let me just say that they are all gorgeous. Picking has been very hard. I am still waiting to hear back from a couple of gals who do work for me on their picks. Be sure to check in tomorrow night or Monday.


Stay Healthy,

Stacey

5 comments:

KATE said...

Oh I am so so sorry! Nothing is worse than sick kids & sick husbands! (I think the sick husbands are worse!!)
Take care & I hope everyone gets better soon!

Anonymous said...

Oh no, get better soon!!! I can't wait to see who the winner is! I am going to enter next week I think! Too much fun!

Samantha said...

Hi, Stacey! I'm sorry to hear about the tummy bug. I think those are the worst! I'd much rather have the sniffles than be running to and from the bathroom.

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog about my spiders :) I do sell my crafting items. If you ever see something you're interested in, just drop me a note. I also have a website I'm putting together - www.samantha-welch.com.

I hope you and your family start feeling better soon!

Nicole said...

Hope you are all feeling better soon.

Rachel said...

So sorry to hear you all are sick! Not fun at all. Hope you guys are feeling better soon.

Can't wait to see who you all pick on Monday.