Saturday, November 10, 2007

Custom name books





Custom Name Books
So here is my first custom word book. I kinda slammed this one together so I could get pictures on here. I still haven't added my daughters pictures to it but at least you can get any idea of what they look like. I will add more pictures of it on my store site at http://allmomentsremembered.com/
I think these are going to make the most wonderful gifts. I plan to make them for my nieces and nephews birthdays. What about a wedding gift done in the Grooms last name? Anyone in your house play soccer? Have one made that says Soccer and add their season photo's to it. The ideas are endless.
You can order any name UP TO seven letters. They are made from thin chipboard and have two holes punched in them. The rings are included. I covered mine with Bazzil cardstock and then used other papers. stickers and such to decorate it. These are at an incredible price for custom name books at $10.00. If you would like to have these for the holidays get your order in soon as they are custom and do take a couple of weeks for me to get in. I should be able to post pictures of my Son Andrew's name this weekend as I am almost finished with his.
Bo Bunny Press word books, I have all of their word books in stock at this time. They are gorgeous books and a lot of fun to make. I have lots of the Bo Bunny Papers and hope to get them all listed on the store site this weekend. Bo Bunny Stickers, ribbons and chipboard is also in stock. All you could need to complete a beautiful gift for someone you love is in my online store at http://allmomentsremembered.com/
Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!!
Oh and just a note to everyone, For some reason lately all my emails I return are going into everyone's trash bin instead of getting to them. So please check you trash bin and see if an email you have been expecting from me is in there. I do return all emails within 24 hours so if you ever don't hear back from me check there.
Take care,
Stacey

7 comments:

Denise said...

L O V E that book!!! Soooo girly...
So, you gonna make them for your nieces and Sister? :) After seeing that, I'm gonna have to make one.
You're a great saleslady!!!
Have a great rest of the weekend...
love ya, D

All moments remembered said...

Hey Denise wait until you get your box from your sissy!!!! There just might be a surprise in it for you. :) Miss ya and love ya!

Michelle Kemper Brownlow said...

Oh My!
These are soooo cute!

Good for you!

"just slammed them together!"
yeah, whatever - you make the rest of us look bad!

HAHA!

Kelli said...

Cuteness!! I'm not sure if I'm brave enough to try one yet..I'm kinda mini-bookphobic...lol.

Anonymous said...

Oh that is adorable. I am still working on my friends one. My daughter insists it has to be pink and orange! I'll post when its done!!

Unknown said...

Very Cute! Bet Katie loves it too - Can't wait to see it with pics.

Rachel said...

Yeah just slammed it together my behind!! It looks FAB!!! What a great idea.

Can't wait until I get settled in at the inlaws so I can get scrapping/crafting again!! Thanks for the inspiration!