Saturday, December 1, 2007

Bo Bunny My Word book, Customer finished and sent in pictures

Hi Stacey, I just wanted to tell you that I finished my Family word album. I've giving it to my oldest brother for Christmas. The pictures are of my family and two granddaughters. My brother hasn't met them, so I had fun finding lots of pictures and I put in 38 pictures!!!! It was a fun album to do. Anyone on the CKMB who asks where they can buy them, I send your way.I'm so glad I bought the word albums from you, now I can also share the first one with you. Thanks again. :-) (tx-nana-scraps)










I love when customers/now friends send me picture of the finished product from the scrapbook supplies they buy from my store. It is so much fun to see all the different styles of work. What a special album this is going to be for her brother. I think it is gorgeous and you can see it is filled with lots of love!
Tomorrow I will show you a finished custom name book from a customer/now friend. I love that everyone keeps sending me in their photos!! I know some of you had your doubts about how many pictures you could fit in these albums but so far with all the finished books I see that tons of photos are fitting in!!
I have a brand new email address... Stacey@allmomentsremembered.com My yahoo account was giving me to much grief not sending my emails out. The worst part is it showed they were sent but then customers were never receiving them. I am always sure to respond to all emails so if ever you don't hear back email me again. I think the problem has been fixed though. The yahoo email addy will be turned off this week so be sure to change it to the new one.
Anyone wanting to be added to my email list please email me your addy. I send out specials, and news letters here and there. I wont share your email with anyone else either, I promise!!
Hope you are having a good weekend. We are suppose to wake up to snow. :)
Stay warm,
Stacey

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey tx-nana-scraps, I know you! Wonderful job on your word book. I can't think of a more thoughtful gift than that. You did a wonderful job. Is that Basic Grey paper?

Erika
http://scrapbookobsession.wordpress.com

KATE said...

Awwww, that turned out so cute! Those books are adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thanks for sharing my word album Stacey. Feels great to see it there! After the holidays I'll be making more of the many word albums I bought from you. Good luck with your on-line store, we need you! :-) Sandy/CKMB (tx-nana-scraps)

PS...Erika/journeyfan...yes it is Basic Grey, Bo Bunny and Magnolia. Thanks for the kind words.