Sunday, December 2, 2007

Custom name book made by customer and GRUNGE BOARD IS IN!!

Dear Stacey,
Wanted to show you one of the word books that I bought from you and finished for my daughter's get well card. People were coming by the restaurant to see what folks were oohhhing and ahhhing about. I passed out your website info to at least 10 people.
Thanks
Charli









Wow what a beautiful job! I love it! I think getting pictures of every ones works of art is one of my most favorite things. It is fun to know I sold them the products to create such wonderful items. I appreciate getting the pictures.

I will be getting my own cutter in soon. I will then be able to cut my own custom books so the turn around time is quicker. Many have asked for taller books and I will be doing that. I am trying for a 6 inch tall book.

Be sure to check out my online store www.allmomentsremembered.com and see the Holiday cheer I turned the site into. I also have a Christmas special on Bo Bunny My Word BELIEVE books. Then there is a holiday explosion box kit that's a must have. Fill it with all your holiday photo's. If you don't know what an explosion box is email me and I will send you pictures of it inside and out. They make great gifts. http://allmomentsremembered.com/store/page46.html

GRUNGE BOARD IS IN!!!!! http://allmomentsremembered.com/store/page42.html Be sure to get yours ordered while I have it in stock. This is one fun product.

Have a fantastic week,

Stacey

5 comments:

Nicole said...

I love those albums. After I get done with my Christmas present buying frenzy, I really need to order a few of those.
FYI, I started something that I think will be fun on my blog. Everyday from now until Christmas I am going to ask a Christmas question. Unless I run out of questions. I hope that you will stop by.

Anonymous said...

Looks great! I still have to finish mine!!!!

Linda said...

Wow...you know, after Christmas, you will definitely be getting my business. BTW when is the next challenge? Love the customer book and of course, love your blog and store too sweetie. You have awesome stuff.

Linda said...

Wow...you know, after Christmas, you will definitely be getting my business. BTW when is the next challenge? Love the customer book and of course, love your blog and store too sweetie. You have awesome stuff.

Kelli said...

What neat word book, I have yet to tackle the one I won...I am so buried in good intentions right now...lol.