Monday, December 3, 2007

Creative Imaginations Coffee house line came in today





Marah Johnson Coffee House Paper By Creative Imaginations...
I love this even more in person! Just unpacked it and have to take some out for myself. I think I will make a mini girlfriends album with this. Just some fun stuff over coffee. My girl friends and I always go sit and have coffee just to hang out and talk. This will make a perfect mini book for one of them. What can you make with this? Make a mini book and put a coffee gift card in for a friend or family member.
Bo Bunny Press Smitten papers came in today also. I don't have them listed on the site and will get them on there in the next couple of days. I adore these sweet papers. Romance all wrapped up in this line. The matching stickers are perfect with just the right words on each of them. You're going to love this line. Match it up with a Bo Bunny LOVE word book!!
Tomorrow I should have my clear 12x12 layout frames in. You can put your favorite layout in this frame and hang it on the wall. Change it out as often as you like. I am excited to put these up on my walls. Sometimes layouts are just toooo pretty to put in an album.
Grunge board is flying out the door today. It came in and is going out just as quick. This is some really cool stuff. Be sure to get your ordered soon if you want some of the holidays. I am able to ship within 24 hrs if receiving orders.
Hope your week has started out wonderful! Enjoy tomorrow!
Smiles,
Stacey

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great minds think alike, wait til you see what i sent you, lol!!!!!

Linda said...

I love anything Marah Johnson, these rock. I picked up some other Marah Johnson recently too, haven't put the beautiful stuff to use.....yet....hehehe.

Anne Marie said...

Ooohhhh....I likey, I likey, I likey, a LOT!! I can't believe I hadn't seen this line before!