Monday, December 31, 2007

Online crop, glimmer mist, basic grey and more cosmo cricket

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE everyone!!!

I hope if you love to scrapbook and had nothing to do tonight you joined the message board and got registered. We have been cropping away over there and the girls are having fun. Come join us you can sign on to www.allmomentsremembered.com and then click on over to the message board. Tons of super sweet ladies.

I just ordered Glimmer mist, new Basic Grey and more beautiful cosmo cricket items in!! I am working in getting some Inique Boutique stamps in also.

I have been playing with the Hambly rub-0ns and I have decided I LOVE them!!!!

If you have not been to the new website get on over there and check it out. I have a new design team, message boards and a Gallery will soon be up and working.

Again have a wonderful new year filled with tons of wonderful moments to scrapbook!!!
Smiles, Stacey

No comments: