Saturday, October 20, 2007

Prima Embelli boxes * SPECIAL PRICE *

Welcome to anyone who is new to All Moments Remembered, I hope you enjoy my blog and my store site! http://allmomentsremembered.com/

I would have posted pictures here but the site is not letting me do it tonight. So go check them out at the link I posted below.
Prima has put together these wonderful boxes of fun items for scrapbooking. I have used them in all colors and can only say I love them. They normally are $16.99 but I want to run a FALLTASTIC sale on them. For the next week you can purchase them for $10.99 each. You will find there is so much you can do with these and will help bring layouts together with all the coordinating items.

The painted keepsake box is filled with an assortment of chipboard, letters, numbers, signs, button, ribbons and Prima flowers. Once the embellishments are used, you have a lovely finished box with a sliding lid to decorate and store some other treasures in.
http://allmomentsremembered.com/store/page3.html

The count down has started for the Bo Bunny books. I am expecting them next week. I have printed up all the orders I have for them and will start filling them right away. If you have not pre-ordered yours you might want to before they are sold out everywhere. Be sure to check out the Bo Bunny page on the store site. I have lots of fun papers and sticker. I will be adding a couple more of their paper lines this week too. http://allmomentsremembered.com/store/page28.html

DCWV Halloween glitter card stock stack.... I have a few left and once they are gone they are gone. I love the designs they used on all the papers. http://allmomentsremembered.com/store/page27.html

Need stickers to add to your layouts of albums? I have many in stock now. See my sticker page at http://allmomentsremembered.com/store/page20.html

Don't forget my Monday Morning Memories custom chipboard name books. Also from this company I have chipboard word albums that say HERO, DADDY, DANCE, AUTUMN, FAITH.
If you have not seen the cute me&dad stickers from Bo Bunny on my site you need to! They would work perfect with the daddy book. Also the Bo Bunny Autumn paper is just want you need for the Autumn book. Don't miss out on the pumpkin stickers too. I can hardly wait to get some time to do up my pumpkin patch AUTUMN book.

The weather is getting cold and we are indoors more. Why not get caught up on your scrapbooking? Holidays are around the corner... make your gifts with your own personal touch this year.

Remember my " SCRAPBOOKERS WITH HEART" making mini albums for kids with cancer. You can now get all the information on the site at http://allmomentsremembered.com/id9.html


And as always please remember to give out my store and blog address to everyone you know. Send me your email and sign up for my newsletter and I will add your name to win a Bo Bunny word book. allmomentsremembered@yahoo.com

Have a wonderful rest of your weekend. I plan to work on a baby album tomorrow for my neighbor. I love having a theme to go with.

Hugs,
Stacey

1 comment:

Latrice said...

You are Tagged!! We want to know about you a little more. Check out my blog for the instructions. Have a great time.