Saturday, October 6, 2007

DCWV Halloween Glitter Stack papers


How cute are these papers? This is all new from Die Cuts With a View for the season. I have limited quantities of these so order them soon if you really want them. My Halloween layouts and crafts are going to SPARKLE with these. I am excited to get working on my projects. DCWV papers are wonderful quality too.

Bo Bunny books are hot hot hot and going to sell out quick. I am still taking pre-orders for them.

I appreciate all of you who have placed orders. My store has really taken off and I can't wait to add more fun products to my line. If there is anything you would love to see in the store let me know. I will be placing another order the first of the week. If only I had the time to get all of my items listed in the store now! I will be working on this weekend before I go back to work on Monday. I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. I have one child just recovering from a tummy bug and one just coming down with it. ICK!! Please say a pray or cross your fingers I am not next with it. I hate being sick. Lots of healthy vibes to all of you!!

Happy shopping,
Stacey

6 comments:

KATE said...

Good luck on side stepping the sick land mine! I hope you can!
I love your stuff! I'm so happy your store is taking off! Good job!
love ya - Kate

Anonymous said...

Yep, great job on the store woman. I really hope it takes off for you. Wish I could order right now, but I've been put on scrapbooking restriction. Apparently $500 in various different orders made hubby a very unhappy camper. Sheesh..

Anonymous said...

Just fYI the Christmas Glitter stack is at Michaels right now and they have them 40% off. I bought two of them today.. lol so much for not buying more supplies eh?

Nicole said...

Ohhh, I love that paper!!

Cecily R said...

You know, you and read a lot of the same blogs. I've sort of lurked at your site several times and never left a comment until now. Sorry!

I think it's because I feel ridiculously guilty about the fact that I haven't done the scrapbooking thing in years and I have a mountain's worth of pictures of my kids in shoeboxes in the basement. Uggh.

I love your stuff though, so bother my inadequacies! Someday, when I'm not digging for change to buy diet pepsi (one of my naughty vices), I will spend money with you. Until then, I guess I'll just have to read your posts. :)

Nancy said...

Hope the bug passes soon in your house! Missed seeing you this weekend!