Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Just a few of my Bo Bunny cardstock stickers





www.allmomentsremembered.com

How dang cute are these? Mix and match them with all my Bo Bunny papers and you can have the cutest darn layouts or word albums. I love Bo Bunny products in case you haven't noticed. Their quality is wonderful and their designs are always just want I want! I have a ton more sheets of stickers coming in this week from Bo Bunny so be sure to watch for them. They will be so perfect for your word albums. Talked to Bo Bunny today and they said the albums will ship out to me next week. So very soon I can ship off all the pre-ordered albums! I ordered a few more today since I keep selling out before I even get them in stock.

Have you checked out my custom name books? Up to 7 letters, any name or word you choose!

I will be stocking lots of new pattern papers. I will sell them by single sheets and also by packs of 25 at am even better deal. So if you need those special papers for your layouts or albums be sure to check out my store. I can help you find everything you need for an mini album, layout or full size album. I am excited to keep expanding my store and look forward to doing business with you all. If you have any special request be sure to email me at allmomentsremembered@yahoo.com I will try to get anything you need in the store. Please remember to please share my store website with everyone you know. www.allmomentsremembered.com

Have a wonderful rest of the week!
Stacey
www.allmomentsremembered.com

2 comments:

Crafty Christina said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! Looks like you've got some sweet scrapbooking skills!

KATE said...

Okay seriously, you're killing me with this stuff! I'm just going to have to break down & order some of these stickers with the paper to match! I'm a total sucker for paper & matching embelishments!! I'll have to wait til payday, but I have to have those!! I'll be back to order!
I just LOVE your stuff Stacey & can't wait to place my order!!
- Kate