Thursday, October 18, 2007

Layouts made with Bo Bunny papers and stickers



Just thought I would share some layout ideas with you. These are made using Bo Bunny papers and stickers. I will have all these papers in stock this next week. I should be shipping Bo Bunny word albums out next week. I can hardly wait to get my hands on them and start playing. Christmas will be good for everyone on my list this year. Oh and the kids teachers will really love me.

Are you into country themes? I have some incredible papers and stickers coming in next week from Tumblebeast. A gorgeous western theme! I also ordered some really fun Jungle/zoo papers and stickers. This store will soon be your one stop shopping place!

If you love vintage be sure to see my Melissa Frances section of the store. I have beautiful vintage stickers there.

Thank you to all who responded so far to my Scrapbookers with Heart, making mini albums for kids with cancer! I appreciate it! I thank you all sincerely!!
Be sure to look below for the link to read about this program and learn a little bit about Julian and the cancer he is fighting.

www.allmomentsremembered.c0m

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Stacey
I know you are an animal lover...can you do me a favor and read my latest blog post...tell me what you think, please.

KATE said...

Hey girl, I love the layouts! One more week til payday. Anxiously awaiting...

Anonymous said...

I love these 2 LO's, especially the Snow...The colors are great...Snow Sleds and Me & My Dad. Well done LO's... Great job. Love the blog. Will check the store next....Happy Holidays......

Pattie's passion