Tuesday, October 16, 2007

IT'S RAINING BO BUNNY WORD BOOKS AND BO BUNNY PAPERS!









This is huge!! I heard whispers that Bo Bunny is starting to release the word books this week!! Yipeeeee!!! Those of you who pre-ordered will be first to get shipments sent off. Those of you who still pre-order will be next in line. I have lots coming in but I have also LOTS of orders for them, so get your orders in soon to make sure you receive your books. I have also ordered TONS of Bo Bunny papers and card stock stickers to go with the books. You can see what the designers have done with the books and get lots of ideas on my website. As soon as I am done here I plan to go post a ton of pics on a special BO BUNNY IDEA page. Look for it on the front page of my site at the top. Bo Bunny card stock stickers are perfect to go along with the word books! They add fun to them and match up with the Bo Bunny papers. I can't tell you how excited I am to have this product line and get it out to all of you. Do you have others who scrapbook on your Christmas list? Buy them the naked book along with some papers and stickers! A gift you will be sure NO one else will think to give. Maybe you have someone like Grandma who doesn't scrapbook. Decorate a book for her and once again you have a gift no one else will think of. Remember I also have from Monday Morning Memories word books that say Autumn, faith, dance, hero and daddy. For a lot of fun why not order a custom NAME word book? Your child's name? Last name? Nick name? Special word? See them on the site at www.allmomentsremembered.com Hurry and be sure you are one of the lucky ones who will get their hands on the Bo Bunny word books before they are sold out.
As always please remember to tell you friends about the site.
Happy Tuesday!!
Stacey

1 comment:

KATE said...

Oh my I LOVE that paper!! So so cute!
I'm so sorry your husband is getting sick now too! I know, men are babies, the world has to shut down when they are sick. They don't get that us moms (ya know the "weaker" sex) don't get sick days! I'm sorry!!