Wednesday, April 30, 2008

"A Summer In Paris" All Moments Remembered monthly kit club ( MAY)

MAY Kit IS NOW SOLD OUT! We still have a couple June kits for sale but are going quick. If you want to be sure to get one of our fabulous kits be sure to subscribe to a 3 or 6 month subscription today.


Christine Middlecamp is our guess designer this month. Wait until you see what she designs with the May kit. Also on Sat May 3rd national scrapbook day she will join us in chat for our online crop. Be sure to register before hand if you would like to join us.


I am so proud to introduce May's kit to you. I have loved all of our kits, but this is my all time favorite. Not sure if it is the beautiful yummy papers from Websters pages or if it is the day dream I can slip into when I read Heather's inspiration for the kit. Put her story and this kit together and it is lovely in every way.


MAIN KIT "A Summer In Paris"



Contents:

Patterned Paper

Webster's Pages Canopy

Webster's Pages Flutterby

Webster's Pages Front Porch

Webster's Pages Verandah

Webster's Pages Robin's Nest

Webster's Pages Yummy

BG Sultry Posh

BG Sultry Sultry

BG Sultry Friar

CI Blue Bell Circle Cardstock

DaisyD’s ledger paper

Embellies

BG Sultry Buttons

Heidi Swapp Jewels

BoBunny Rub Ons/some will be have basic grey rub ons

Heidi Swapp ledger letters

Fancy Pants Scroll Chipboard

Making Memories ribbon

Prima flowers (assortment)

CI Journaler's Notebook sheets

ADD ON KIT - "Je t'aime"



Contents:
Patterned Paper
Webster's Pages Morning Glory
Webster's Pages Verandah
Webster's Pages Raspberry Truffle
Webster's Pages Shenendoah
Webster's Pages Spring Rain
Webster's Pages Twigs
BG Sultry Swanky
Embellies
Basic Grey Glazed Brads
Making Memories Frames
Cosmo Cricket Lacing Cards
Making Memories celery Ribbon
Donna Salazaar Dictionary Scallops
Distress Crackle Paint

The cool dictionary scallops are from Donna Salazar's etsy shop and here is a video that shows you how to turn them into gorgeous flowers!!!



Cardstock you can purchase in the store to go with your kit or any other scrapbook pages yelling out for these gorgeous colors.

Bazzill-Jetstream

Bazzill-French Vanilla

Bazzill-Parakeet

Bazzill-Candle

Bazzill-Hot Pink



Sit back and take a free quiet moment to read Heather Prins kit inspiration. I say this would make a beautiful movie...


"Mom, tell me again about when you lived in Paris" And so it begins again. With just the mention of that city I am whisked back in again to a time that lives in my heart. I ache to be there again. I close my eyes and sigh and let my heart relive once again the most magical time in my life. It was 10 years ago, but somehow seems like forever. I was a girl just 23 years old, but I, of course, thought I was mature. On a whim I took my savings and left home - for a summer of adventure abroad! Little did I know the imprint it would leave on my heart forever. I rented a quaint little flat in the Montmartre area, the last village in the big city of Paris, just minutes away from everything and the home to many artisans. My new home was delightful, with it's vibrant pink door it made me smile. The view was perfect. I could see a market from the balcony and off in the distance, a glimpse of the Eiffel tower. I spent my days walking the tiny streets, reading amazing novellas in small outdoor cafes. I wandered museums, bought flowers and listened to the conversations in French all around me, it was like a song my heart wanted to hear. Never before have I felt such peace, my soul was home. It was a Saturday afternoon when I saw him for the first time. The day was bright and warm, almost too much so, as I sat on the bench in the park enjoying the view of the gardens. The flowers, normally bursting with color, looked a little more muted from the afternoon heat. And there, just beyond a little garden on my right, was a man so handsome that my heart literally skipped a beat! I stared at him, unable to pull my eyes away and for a brief second, our eyes met, and my whole world changed.Of course I returned to that park many afternoons thereafter, hoping to once again to see the beautiful stranger and feel that rush in my heartbeat, but to no avail. Finally, nearly a week later, after wandering the gardens for about an hour, I heard a quiet "Bonjour?" over my right shoulder. I turned and there he was! He was an incredible vision, a touch too tall to actually be Orlando Bloom, but a very close second!! We struck up a conversation, of sorts. He spoke a little English and I a little French, but the actual words were of no importance, our eyes said it all.Weeks flew by and our affair did also. I was head over heels for Simon, and he for me. We spent every minute together, exploring the city and learning about each other. He was an architect, and an artist, and he was perfect! We never spoke of when I would return to the States.Finally, the time was drawing near. I had 3 days left in paradise. We drove to the country and walked through fields, ribbons of grass swaying gently in the breeze and held hands. We walked along a path by the River Seine and there was a palpable sadness in the air. He kissed me and I felt him press something into my hand. I cradled the tiny, velvet box and looked into his eyes. "Please, just open it", he whispered. With shaking hands I lifted the lid and my eyes fell on the most exquisite piece of jewellery I have ever seen!! A perfect circle of diamonds!! Tears streamed down my cheeks as he said, "The day we met my life was complete, you are my eternity". 10 years and 3 beautiful children later - a daughter, Solange, the spitting image of her father, has a unquenchable thirst for the story of how we met. And the twins? Well, three year old boys don't leave much time for daydreaming. But everyday, when Simon walks in the door, with the light of love still shining in his eyes for me, I feel as alive as my first summer in Paris!



I will post layouts designed by the All Moments Remembered Design team. If you would love to see what they came up with before I get them posted be sure to visit all of their blogs.



Heather Prins ~Lead DT Member & Coordinator, Creative Director~

http://www.inthebestworld.blogspot.com/



Linda Rodgers... Design team member

http://www.lifeinfullcolor.blogspot.com/



Tracy Polacheck... Design team member

http://komomai-jadadog.blogspot.com/



Jennifer Emch... Design team member

http://www.jenn-justjenn.blogspot.com/



Debbie Sherman... Design team member

http://debbie-lovescrappin.blogspot.com/

13 comments:

PattiM said...

OOOOH, wheres my kit...LOL Heather did such a great job... I love everything I see....Each kit is better than the last......Yowzers, theres alot of yumminess there....... Gimme, Gimme, Gimme!! (WINK!)

Patti
(Pattie's passion)

I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!!!!!!!!!! I can't WAIT to get it!!!! I'm going to go check out the blogs next...
great job Heather!!!!

Okiemom from AMR

Samantha said...

BEAUTIFUL!! I can't wait to get it and play with all those yummy papers and embellies!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, looks like a great kit. What a beautiful story to go with it. I'm sorry I missed out!!

jadadog said...

ooo la la!!! Just stunning in real life!!!

Elizabeth said...

very cute!!!

Anonymous said...

oh my that kit is beautiful !! I love those romantic papers.. can't wait to get my hands on it.. I see now I should have bought the add-on kit!! Wonderful job ladies!

Kelli said...

Wow! What an amazing kit!! This one is my FAVORITE!!

Dee said...

if i spoke french, i'd leave some fancy phrase to describe how spectacular this kit is . . . how about "oooh la la"? truly BREATHTAKING!!

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful looking kit, Stacey! As usual Heather has outdone herself. :)

Anonymous said...

Yay, it's Friday!!! One day closer to National Scrapbooking Day!!

Jenn said...

It was a blast to work with this kit! THe papers are so fun!

ricanlaw said...

I want this kit, it absolutely breathtaking.