Tuesday, April 1, 2008

All Moments Remembered April Kit Club......

We are pleased to introduce "True North" (Main Kit)...


Patterned Paper

Daisy D paperWe Are Memory Keepers Peasant BobbinK & Co. Sola JellyBeans .We Are memory Keepers – EscapeSharon Ann Timeless Red WallPaperAutumn Leaves PaperWe Are Memory Keepers – DiscoverScenic Route Laurel Bay Lane (Bird paper)Scenic Route LinedKi Lace Cardstock - SublimeEmbelliesAncestory.com BeadsDasiy D flowers Cosmo Cricket Alphas2 Autumn Leaves Swirl StampsMaking Memories Metal Brads1 Bazzill Crochet FlowerK & Co labelDaisy D’s Rub OnsWe Are memory Keepers Trims





And the Add On “Adrift”...

Contents:
Patterned PaperCosmo Cricket – Pixie DustK & Co. Bailey RedFoof A La Indian Summer .We Are Memory Keepers - DreamsWe Are Memory Keepers – fantasy .KI Pop Culture – OrangeEmbelliesbutterfly stampSmitten White Lacefoof-a-la labels/chipboard7Gypsies Naked JournalAmerican Crafts velvet cream Thickers

Heather Prins Inspiration for the kit...

It seems like a lifetime since I’ve walked these shores, the sand tickling my toes and my pockets full of shells. Dusk was our favorite time. And the sky, ablaze with brilliant pink and russet hues, was the pallet that inspired many of your paintings. Gathering my courage, I watch a tiny bluebird dance in the breeze, threading through the flowers growing haphazardly in the little cottage yards dotting the shoreline. The lace curtains fluttering in and out of the windows snags my gaze briefly before, inexorably, I turn to face the surf.I had to return, to this very spot, on this day. The pull was too strong to resist. The whispers are so loud and the memories still so vivid. They surge in like the tide leaving my heart raw & wounded again and again.I stare out to the horizon along the blazing path of sunset light and my thoughts and prayers coalesce into one hope - "Come home to me."The wind grows stronger and whips off the water and over the dunes. Though it has turned blustery, it is still a pale version of the storm that raged that day stealing you into the blue Atlantic mystery forever, along with my heart. I clutch your old cableknit sweater tighter and burrow into the turtleneck and breathe in the scent of you - or perhaps I only imagine your presence in the fibers, it's been so long since you've worn it and walked with me along this stretch of beach and, being here once more, I accept that you never will again.I miss the steadiness of you. I miss the safety and security I felt within your arms. I am lost. You were my direction, my True North and without your friendship and love to guide me, I feel adrift but no longer as though I'm drowning. I will find my way again, just as I found my way here to say goodbye. And having known the splendor of your love, I know I can go on. And that, just as the waters calmed or the winds raged following that single storm, my life will continue, richer for having you in my heart.


This is a very special month for us at All Moments Rememembered because we have our very first guest designer - the wonderful and uber talented - Karla Dudley!!!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

The kit looks fabulous!!! WTG!!

Dee said...

oh boy, i can't wait to get my hands on this one!!! and i'm totally pumped to see what karla has created with it . . . will saturday never come?! thanks, AMR, for coming through yet again!!

Linda said...

Karla Dudley as our first GD...how cool is that. Love all that beautiful goodness in the kit. Can't wait to play. Hugs girl.

Jenn said...

The kit looks fabulous! I can't wait to chat it up with Karla.