Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Fabulous Layouts designed by All Moments Remembered Design Team

You are in for a special treat with all this gorgeous work. We have work from our two new design team girls, Debbie and Jenn. I put as many photos as I could fit but I think I am missing some. So please be sure to visit the girls blogs which you can find here to see all their work. All items are from the kit and add on. AMR kits are stocked full of yummy products and such a value for the price. They do sell out fast so get your subscription at the All Moments Remembered store now. I will be showcasing Karla Dudley's designs from this kit in the next few days. Be sure to check back for that. We had a great time chatting with Karla on the message board during our monthly online crop. Keep a look out for the annoucement who will be May's Kit Guest Designer!! Everyone loves her and loves her work so you don't want to miss out. Be sure to get your kit ordered now so you can scraplift away or come up with your own beautiful creations!
Enjoy,
Stacey


Designs by Debbie...



Designs by Jenn...







Designs by Linda...







Designs by Tracy...






Designs by Heather...










9 comments:

Whitney said...

Awesome layouts...so much inspiration here!

Rachel said...

WOW. These girls are SO talented. It's amazing what they can do!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree--awesome layouts. The AMR design team are very creative. Thanks for the inspiration.
Barb (bjlscrapper)

Sandy/tx-nana-scraps said...

WOW!!! Those are amazing LOs by the DT. Just as I'd expect because they are a highly talented bunch of scrappers. Beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I love looking at your blog... So many awesome things to look at... layouts, cards, PRODUCTS... yippee.. on my way to the store now!! LOL

Kelli said...

AWESOME layouts! Holy Moly!! What a great design team!!

Linda said...

Nice job Tracy, Heather, Jenn and Deb. It's great working with all of you.

twinkle teaches said...

Inspiring layouts! :) tina

Karla Dudley said...

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW....are you kidding me????????? All of you rocked this kit like no other! How GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so itching to blog you guys!

Thanks so much for having me, inspiring me and for being so sweet :) Keep up the energy and beautiful creations!

Hugs and huge sloppy ones ^----^,
-Karla