Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Scrapbooking supplies.... ATG Gun, ClearScraps Acrylic letters, and so much more...

Have you ever wondered about owning a Scotch ATG Adhesive gun? What do others who already own one think? Well we asked them... On the All Moments Remembered message board...


O.K. Who has one?
Do you LOVE it?
Does the tape last a long time?
How much is refillable tape?
Is it heavy?Is it comfortable holding?
BUT most importantly....... DO I need one?
Is this a must have?

Here's what many had to say...

1. It's huge - therefore, I don't lose it on my desk! 2. It has A LOT of tape in a single roll! I got mine at the beginning of March and I am just over half way through my roll. I have completed at least the following for sure:*10 Altered chipboard letters (large Rusty Pickle ones)*11 layouts (maybe a couple more????)*22 ATC's*4 Cards Believe me when I say that this would have caused me to run out of my Tombow more than once!!!3. It is REALLY easy to use. I can load it without screwing up! LOL!4. The tape STICKS! This stuff is good stuff! I get really annoyed when items fall off my page, and I am SO happy to have a tape that sticks to just about anything. 5. The refills are around $3 - less than a Tombow or Herma refill and WAY more tape!It is SO worth the money! You make it up in the refills in no time! Also, it is really nice to not have to worry about when it will run out because it lasts so long!

O.K. Who has one? I do, I do!!! Do you LOVE it? ABSOLUTELY!!!!! Does the tape last a long time? You bet!!! Each roll has 36, count them, 36 YARDS!!!How much is refillable tape? Less than $3.00 - much cheaper than Tombow or Hemafix! Is it heavy? Not a bit. Is it comfortable holding? Yes - don't let the size fool or scare you. With a slight learning curve, it's easy as pie to use! BUT most importantly....... DO I need one? Once you get one, you'll wonder how you ever scrapped without it! Is this a must have? Without a doubt!!! Go ahead and get it... you'll be glad you did!

One of the best tools ever (note my sig line). Can't do without it. I tried a friends at a retreat last year (which I'm missing this year, deep depression coming on). It was huge and heavy looking.I have nerve damage to both arms so I'm very careful of anything I pick up. When I tried the ATG I couldn't believe how light it is. I love it. And you can add bling to it. And the tape refill is far less expensive.Just order it and give it a try. It does take a few layouts to get use to it but once you do you'll hate using anything else. Mainly it's figuring out you have to let go of the trigger when you end and then pull up. Nothing difficult.Using it left handed takes a little more time. But if you are left handed you are use to this in this right handed world.Anyone who doesn't like it please speak up. It's good to hear both side! (of course we might glue your hands together with our ATGs)

One main point I'll make is that for ever & ever I was a Tombow scrapper, used nothing else, until about 2 years ago I noticed that Tombow was not sticking to the Bazzill papers, and items started unsticking. I tried other brands of tape, even liked the xyron Cheetah 2", but kept having to buy refills at $10 a pop w/o a coupon. But the ATG gun does stick to the Bazzill, no problems there at all.Yes, buy it you'll love it. I practiced a few times on scratch paper to get the hang of when to release the trigger...but, sometimes I still forget but I still love this product. What I figure I'll do now that Stacey has the refills in the store...each time or two I order--I will put in a refill roll or two of tape. That way, I'm not paying extra for s/h, it's included in my "regular" order. Lot cheaper than ordering the refills from the framing store because there s/h there is high! You will get used to the size in no time, and it definitely is light weight. I love that I know it is right beside my right hand at all times and it doesn't get lost under other stuff because it is big. I lay extra sheets of cs/pp on top of it, but I know it's there because the paper is a couple of inches off the table.

So if you now KNOW you need one you can find them in the All Moments Remembered store. They were a pre-order item but I have many coming in so they will be in stock this week.


Clear Scraps clear acrylic letters are in stock at All Moments Remembered. The ideas on how to use them are endless. Come see our message board and get some fun ideas from the girls.

I played with them one night with my Basic Grey Sultry rubons. I love these. Since then I have made some birthday presents for friends children. I use kid like rubons and do up their names. You can use jump rings to link them together or just stick them to the wall. I am thinking of using some on my layouts.



All Moments Remembered toot for the day. This comes from a very special customer and message board member.

Stacey.. you are the BEST... You made my day today girl.. cracked me up on this gloomy chilly "spring" Monday work day... blah day... The postman brought my orders... Gals.. I told Stacey that between Uncle Sam's taxes and the AMR store I am going broke and she joked about eating Ramen noodles ... guess what.. She put Ramen noodles in my box.. I laughed sooo hard. !!!! The personal touch on this message board and the AMR store is unbeatable anywhere!! Thanks so much!! Oh and I love the Epoxy Grandma stickers, too.. how cute!!! You're the bestest !!!
Bren

Smiles,
Stacey

17 comments:

Drea said...

You Rock Stacey!! Ramen Noodles!!

Killin me!!

Of course now I am in serious WANT of that GUN!!

Jingle said...

Stacey, this is a great post! If anyone is reading this and you don't already own an ATG - buy one! You won't regret it!!!

Dee said...

pretty soon i'm gonna be the proud owner of an ATG, and you can add my endorsement to the dozens you've already gotten, stacey!

and just in case anyone is wondering WHERE to buy their ATG - AMR is a super store any way you look at it, but the bargain on this little gem is undoubtedly the best you're going to find anywhere!!

Denise said...

I am sooo spoiled with my ATG. I love mine too. Didn't have a clue about 6 months ago....now I couldn't scrap without it!!!

Anonymous said...

Stacey - are you trying to sell me on the ATG again?! ;) You know, I'm very close to ordering one.....

For the non-AMR shoppers, forget every other store you've purchased from and shop here instead. AMR is the store with heart and Stacey's the best.

Sandy/tx-nana-scraps said...

Nice write ups about the ATG gun and truthful too! :-) Love mine!
tx-nana-scraps

ScrapbookingPrincess said...

I'll be a proud ATG owner, soon, too! Woohoo!

I'm, sooo, lovin' the Ramen noodle bit!!! You're too funny!

Jen

Mylee said...

I love the Ramen story!!! And yes, I am looking into the ATG Gun......I can't believe I might do it!?!?!?! Thanks for being such an amazing person Stace!!!!

Anonymous said...

So that's the what ATG stands for...silly me again...can hardly wait until mine arrives...

Anonymous said...

PS...Forgot to say that I purchased mine from where other than
www.allmomentsremembered.com

Kelli said...

The ramen noodle story is soooo stinkin' funny!

Although I'm still intimidated by the ATG, I think on some level I'm afraid it'll hurt me because it's so huge...lol

aphotojunkie said...

If you don't have one
Gotta get a ATG

from AMR... Awesome CS..

Just got mine loaded and yea it is big by so the tape is really sticky!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I, too, love my ATG...even for a lefty, works like a charm!!!

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

The ATG is on my list......just need to be pushed over the fence...LOL

Anonymous said...

Great Post Stacey! It's great to hear what other people think about products. I wasn't sure about the gun but sounds like people really like it. I didn't have a clue what to do with those letters when I saw they were coming out but now I do!! Thanks so much!!

Anonymous said...

Stacey, You're the best.. you are still cracking me up with the noodles! LOVE it.. LOVE you!! LOVE AMR !!!
Bren

Anonymous said...

LOL Love the ramen noodles bit!