Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Christine Middlecamp designs with All Moments Remembered May kit club


I am so proud to announce that Christine Middlecamp will be designing with All Moments Remembered May kit club. This is one lady I so admire not only for her INCREDIBLE talent but for the person she is. She is simply amazing! Her passion and courage inspire me daily. Her total sweetness makes you smile. Her raw honesty in her blog has captured my heart and the hearts of so many others. If you don't know Christine please be sure to check out her blog and read all of it!! It is so worth the read. Have tissues ready because she writes from deep in her heart. Wait until you see her talent... Gorgeous! I am so proud to have her design with the AMR kit. Thank you Christine!!
Here is a little about her from her blog...
My name is Christine Middlecamp and I reside in South Saint Paul, Minnesota. I'm 30 years of age and a mother to my one son, Ethan. Before losing my husband to brain cancer in January '08, I spent three years documenting our family story via scrapbooking. I started blogging a little over a year ago after starting a career in the scrapbook industry. After my husband was diagnosed with brain cancer in September of '06, I started sharing our cancer story via the blog. Through this experience, I have grown more passionate about scrapbooking and storytelling. My goal is to inspire others creatively and to bring reflection to those that so desire it.
The May kit is already sold out. :( But if you hurry we still have some left in June and you can start a subscription then and be sure to get your kits monthly.
Be sure to visit Christine's blog and leave her some AMR love!!
Hugs,
Stacey

11 comments:

Kelli said...

You're right, your news is more interesting...LOL!!

I'm excited to see what Christine does with the next kit!!

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Can't wait to see what she has done with the kit!

Elizabeth said...

whoo hoo!! She will be a great guest!! :)

Jingle said...

Congrats, Stacey! That is exciting. Christine, I can't wait to see what you create! Thanks for being a part of this awesome store!

Dee said...

OMG!!! you just never stop with the wonderful news, do you, stacey?!!! too, too, TOO exciting!!!

Anonymous said...

Great to see Christine is designing for AMR. Can't wait to see what she creates with the kit! Love looking at her blog too! Thanks Stacey

Anonymous said...

Stacey, what an honor to have Christine design for you. She is one of my favorites. You just keep grabbing those brass rings, don't you?
~Erika/journeyfan

aphotojunkie said...

Great news.

Can't wait to see her creation with the kit.

Anonymous said...

Stacey,

Thank you for bringing Christine to us at AMR..I am looking forward to reading her blog and seeing her creations with the May kit!!

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome!! Can't wait to see what she does with it. (and BTW, I totally called it - do I get a prize?) LOL

Stacey - you're doing a great job pulling in all these talented designers and scrappers! You're on your way, girl!

Anonymous said...

Looks like we'll get lots of scrappy ideas!!! May just have to sign up for those kits!