Friday, April 4, 2008

ONLINE CROP!!!! Meet Karla Dudley on the message board during the crop

Come MEET Karla Dudley on the message board during our April 5th Online crop!


Here is a little note I pulled off of Karla's blog. You can read more about her on her blog.


Hi guys! I'm having a great time with "...this ART thing we do." I have been scrapbooking since late 2003. I have been a traditional artist since I was little, drawing Diney Characters almost everyday :)
My muses are my three wonderful kiddos, Kody + my twins girls Kennedy and Chloe'.
It's been a wild and exiting ride for us so far and I'm looking forward to meeting new people, making new friends and evolving in my ART.
Many creative wishes to you all ^-------^
-Karla

At All Moments Remembered this month'’s crop will be held on Sat. April 5th starting at 4pm EST – 12am EST. Heather Prins will host the event and each amazing DT member will provide a challenge including one from ME!! Yup, the whole event is AMR sponsored!! Of course there will be RAKs given away and this time there will be a separate forum for the event. In addition to the challenges, the DT members will be on the board to answer any questions you may have and to chat away with you! As an extra surprise this month, the wonderfully talented KARLA DUDLEY will be chatting with us also, so have your questions ready!!! (Put her name in your subject line so she knows which ones are directed to her). I hope you can all make it!!

If you are not a member of the message board please register asap. You need to be approved before you are givin permission to be on the board. Please add that you are a scrapbooker to the hobby area so it makes the process quick. We have a whole lot of fun at these and everyone is always so happy with all the layouts and projects they get done that day.

I hope to see you at the crop,

Stacey

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for the Crop on Saturday. Karla, I love your "blessed" layout on your blog. See you all at the Crop.

Scrappin Not Nappin

angie worthington said...

karla, can't wait to "meet" you tomorrow and have fun croppin' together!!!...i have had your store in my etsy favorites for months!!!...i also love your blessed layout...see you tomorrow...
;) angie (craftyscrapr)

Anonymous said...

Whoo hooo I am going to chat with Karla!!! Man dreams are coming true all over the place this year!!!!

Dee said...

can hardly believe that karla dudley is going to be chatting with us tomorrow . . . WOO HOO!!! she is SO phenomenal, and we are very blessed indeed!!

Anonymous said...

Cant wait for the crop!! Although right now I'm more excited that i'm finally able to comment on here again! LOL!

Love the kit this month, and I HOPE I can get in on a subscription SOON!

hugs,
kelliannie

Sandy/tx-nana-scraps said...

It's almost Sat. and I'm getting so excited. This will be a super fun on-line crop with Karla here. Welcome. :-)

Anonymous said...

This will be my first online crop with AMR and I am terribly excited! See you there! Hugs, Cara

Stacy said...

I'm going to be gone. I so much want to be there. Have fun!

Kay said...

This will be my first crop with AMR and I am so excited I can hardly stand it!! Karla I can't wait to meet ya!!

Harley Dee said...

Karla- can't wait to hang out with you tomorrow night! :)

Linda said...

Karla Dudley, as in Ms. Divine, the Divine Karla Dudley as in talent, amazing scrap artist, amazing character artist...just amazing...Just totally honored to be on the same crop as Karla D. WOW. Welcome Karla...welcome

Rachel said...

Yay! Can hardly wait :)