Tuesday, April 15, 2008

All Moments Remembered has scrapbook supplies for all your needs...

Inque Boutique Stamp Keeper Pages 8 1/2" X 11"
In stock now in the All Moments Remembered store. These sturdy acid-free pages keep See-D's and clear stamps neatly organized and at your fingertips. Made to fit into 3-ring binders, they offer simple, compact storage and easy portability. AMERICAN CRAFTS Fieldhouse plastic shapes. These are beautiful and fun to work with.
You can find them in the All Moments Remembered store with many new American craft products. Do you love thickers? We have them and more coming.



Doodle, draw, write and scribble with the Inkssentials™ White Opaque Pen. Filled with a bright, white opaque pigment ink this pen is great for doodling, accenting stamped projects and journaling on colored papers. Use it over projects painted with Distress Crackle Paint™ and Adirondack® Acrylic Paint Dabbers. Highlight pre-printed embellishments and scrapbook papers to make them pop! • Opaque coverage • Acid free, non-toxic • Ideal for scrapbookers, paper crafters and altered artists • Works on polymer clay prior to baking • Lightfast, waterproof and fade resistant. In stock now.



One of my favorite stops at CHA was the Websters both. Amazing beautiful products. Purely classic. You will love the look of Websters rubons. Websters papers coming soon to the All Moments Remembered store. You can find the rub ons in there now.

Come get addicted with the rest of us! Join us on one of the friendliest message boards around. We have lots of fun challenges, contest, raks, monthly crops, lots of chit chat about scrapbooking and life. Great pics in the gallery to inspire you. Grab a cup of coffee and come join us. But remember I did warn you it can be habit forming.

Don't forget to check out the All moments Remembered Monthly kit club. May is now sold out but we still have some available for June so be sure to get your subscription so you can be sure you get your kit.

Have a successful week,
Stacey

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love those stamp keepers! I think I would need a ton of them!

Kelli said...

Oh my, those pictures you keep finding are hilarious!! My computer is definately NOT broken...*gasp*...but I did vacuum!

Those rub ons you posted about look awesome!!

Jenn said...

THose stamp keepers look awesome! I have them and absolutely love having my stamps organized and at my fingertips.

Elizabeth said...

Love all the new items. Those stamp keepers look awesome! I can't wait to hear what everyone thinks about them. :)

Dee said...

wow! such amazing stuff you keep getting in, stacey! only problem is that it's moving right back out so quickly i don't have time to snarf it up fast enough!! keep those goodies coming -- you ROCK!!

Anonymous said...

Your store just keeps getting bigger an bigger...WTG...Going to be stalking the mailman for my ATC and business cards...Can hardly wait to distribute them to the gals at the crop...Keep up the good work...

Anonymous said...

WOW! I'm going to need some of the Inque Boutique Stamp Keeper Pages. I love knowing what new things are in the store and coming. Keep it coming!! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I could have sworn I left a comment last night - it disappeared as I can't find it today?

Anyway - here it is again... can't wait to get the stamp keepers, Stacey! Thanks for listening to us and asking what we want. You are the heart of AMR!

jessicamae3 said...

I love the tiny picture to the right of your two babies...they are absolutely too cute!
Jessica
PS...the product"aint" so bad either! Cool stuff!

Mylee said...

Those look like great pens!!! Might have to try them!!!!

Christina Carnoy said...

super cute stuff!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Those rub-ons look really nice!! We'll have to keep an eye out for those in the store!!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to get my stamp keepers!! Thanks for adding more great items to your store Stacey!
Bren

Jingle said...

Look at all that fun stuff!

Linda said...

wonderful....one of my absolute fav scrap artists. Love her style and how she just uses so many embellies and layers. Love all that gorgeous product in the store too.

aphotojunkie said...

Glad I was able to pick up th IB storage... Yeah..

I do know my computer is working...LOL

AMR is a Great Store you have