Friday, April 25, 2008

All Moments Remembered Online Scrapbook Supplies store now carrying Gel-a-tins stamps and products

All Moments Remembered is now carrying Gel-a-Tins stamps and products.

Who can't love a box full of candy? So why not stamps we say!
Our gel-à-tins™ are clear stamps that are soft and sticky like a gelly candy that come stored in handy metal tin. You'll find a wide assortment of letter and image stamps as well as our build-your-own layering stamps where you can create your own unique designs. Totally Yummy!

Stop by here tomorrow for some gorgeous layouts and cards made with these stamps and products.

































8 comments:

Jackie said...

Love these new yummy's.The coffee break is my favorite.Scented embossing powders? Next they will be edible:)

Anonymous said...

ohhhhh great new stamps Stacey... I'll be visiting the store real soon... Love the one with the postage theme!!

Kelli said...

oooh love it all!!

Dee said...

ooh la la!! these are yummy in SO many ways!! guess it's back to the store for me again REAL soon!!

Anonymous said...

ooooh... LOVE the set with the rooster!!

Julie, aka Scrapperdays said...

Yes, I like the coffee stamps too! I have some from SU from a few years ago, but they are mounted on wood, and I prefer the acrylics.

Anonymous said...

Lots of new goodies!!! I like the coffee stamps and the date stamps and the star stamps and the...heck, like them all!!!!

Anonymous said...

wow - great stamps, Stacey! What are the blingy looking things? I love them!