Sunday, April 13, 2008

Karla Dudley makes beauty with the AMR April kit of the month.

Most everyone in the scrapbooking world knows the ever so talented Karla Dudley. If you have not had the pleasure of getting to know Karla and her clean, crisp, layouts always filled with beauty and soul you need to. She is an amazing person. She is real! We all think that those who are on these incredible design teams are so full of confidence and knowledge. They are perfect aren't they? While I was looking through Karla's gallery of work one day I came across a layout she did on confidence. Hmmmm, I wonder who she could be making this layout for? It was for herself. This is the comment she put with the layout...

"This weeks subject was about one of your bad points. I know I need to work on my confidence. I need to believe that I CAN and that's it. I keep talking myself outta stuff...That bugs ^----^ "

Just when I thought maybe I was the only one scared to try new things. To explore with my creativity. I read this and it makes me see no matter how talented one is we all need to constantly be working on our confidence. Our layouts are OURS, they are US. I for one am trying now more so then ever to create things that come from my heart. Come from deep in my soul. I think this is what will matter most in my layouts and albums when I am not here to explain them any more. I have made a true effort to use my own writing in my journaling. Never liked my handwriting much so always use the computer for journaling. My family deserves to know my writing to see me in it. My words are mine and so is the writing of it now. I am being more confident. Go visit Karla's blog, see her work in her gallery, read her writings. GET INSPIRED as I did. I am so proud to show Karla's work here and what she has created with the All Moments Remembered April kit club. She brings heart and soul to it. Thank you Karla for the inspirations you bring to all of us. You Missy Rocked this kit!!






I wish you all a week filled with beautiful inspirations,
Stacey

9 comments:

ScrapbookingPrincess said...

Stacey, you are, so, right! Our layouts are ours and should come from deep within! What a beautiful point you've made. You CAN do it. We all can!

Jen

Anonymous said...

beautiful post Stacey and Karla's layout are awesome!

Kelli said...

Karla did some awesome work with the AMR kit!! Very inspiring!!

Thanks Karla for sharing your talent with us!!

Dee said...

tremendous post, stacey!! you are so right on with every word!! and thanks for sharing more of karla's work . . . with these and the layouts from the design team, somebody would have to be UNCONSCIOUS not to be inspired!!!

Jenn said...

Great job Karla! I love what you did with the mini!

jessicamae3 said...

Stacey,
Just thought I would pop over and say hi. I have had to dedicate alot of time the past few days to family...somehow I kept missing my AMR family too! Wish I could have both all the time! I so loe your thoughts about confidence! You can do it. You have wonderful women behind you supporting you!
Love,
jessica

Elizabeth said...

She did rock the kit!! I have that lack of confidence too...but i'm working on it!! I can/will continue to learn more and do more!!

Linda said...

she did a fab job....and I know she had fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful layouts from your DT members and the notebook Karla did is awesome! Love AMR!