Wednesday, April 22, 2009

New Journey and exploring the incredible community of Etsy

I have had the most incredible two years with All Moments Remembered. I have loved the whole journey. Since opening my brick and mortar store I have had a hard time keeping up on a full line online store. My heart was wanting something different. With the brick and mortar store going well and being something I love to pieces I decided to try something new. I am doing a small Etsy shop. I will carry supplies and some handmade items. I have now closed my online store. There is no saying that I wont ever open it up again. At this time I want to give back to friends who have helped me along the way. I want to introduce to you all many other Etsy shops and promote them here. I have so many sweet friends on my message board and thought how can I help these girls in this tough time. Many of them have Etsy shops and those who don't I hope will feel a little push to get one. The talent on my mb is amazing and I think all these girls can sell their gorgeous items. I will be listing all the Etsy shops here on the blog and also on my MB. So be sure to check them all out.
If you own an Etsy store and want to join our group sign up for the
message board and we can add your Etsy shop to the list. Together a group of incredible ladies can do wonderful things.
If there is something you are really wanting and don't have a LSS email me. I will be thrilled to sell you anything you need that I have in my brick and mortar store.
Thank you to all of you who have supported the AMR store. I hope now you will still support me by shopping in my Etsy shop or store front in Prineville. I hope you will also help me support some other talented ladies I call dear friends and shop at their Etsy shops too!!


Right now I have several Justrite stamp sets in stock in the Etsy shop. I will be adding nestibilites next week.

Here are a couple wonderful Etsy shops to check out soon as they are filling them soon with wonderful items.

http://www.lilaccitydesigns.etsy.com/

http://angiedawn70.etsy.com/

http://www.denisewalks.etsy.com/

No comments: