Sunday, April 5, 2009

Crazy for Cupcakes and the All Moments Remembered Message board...

I love this one made with the maya road chipboard pieces. These will be in stock this week at AMR. Please be sure to check in the store.

Who would not just love this? What a great idea for a grandma gift. You fill in all the birthdays and then she has them down. You could even make up cards for her to have on hand to mail. I bet friends would love this too. Why not ask them to email you a list of birthdays for each month of the year? This is a gift I bet NO ONE else will give them. For those of you who do not scrap or have the time come see me in the AMR store front for details on having one of these custom made for you.

SO CUTE!!


Love this album and have been waiting for them to be in stock again at Maya Road. I can hardly wait to have a class with these and stock them in the online store. Are you crazy for cupcakes?




Cute cute cute!!!



I see some cuttlebug goodness on this one. I love my cuttlebug and always like to find more fun ways to use it.





Another great cupcake card!!!
I have not made any of the projects here. I went blog surfing and grabbed pictures. I failed to keep track of where I got them all from. But most of them have a water mark with their blog name. Be sure to visit them and let them know how much you like their work. Lately I can not get enough of cupcakes. It must be true for many others as I keep trying to order some to find out they are back ordered everywhere.
I would love to show off more great cupcake projects. If you would like to have yours featured here please email me a picture and your blog addy to Allmomentsremembered@gmail.com and I will include it next time I post a cupcake post.
Have a beautiful week. Remember to be thankful for all the good things in your life. The times right now make it easy for us to forget about the good and dwell on all the bad. So be sure to look for the goodness!!!
If you would like some scrappy friends please check out our ALL Moments Remembered Message board. We have daily challenges and monthly crops. If I do say so myself I can tell you we have some of the sweetest ladies ever on there. You will feel at home the minute you join there. I look forward to getting to know you on the message board. Please put something about scrapbooking in the profile area when you sign up so I know right away you are not spam.
Hugs,
Stacey
Okay one more adorable cupcake to leave ya with!!







No comments: