Sunday, June 15, 2008

The Enveloper at All Moments Remembered

These have sold like hotcakes every time I get them in stock. How many of us make our own cards only to buy envelopes to put them in. Make your own custom envelopes and use coordinating papers. You can line the insides even.

The Enveloper Pro can be used to fold any type of paper into beautiful, unique envelopes in various shapes and sizes, including standard envelope sizes, squares, slimline and minis - either standard or dimensional box envelopes. Instructions included.


Tuesday night we are having a fun scrapchat hour. This week we are all sharing our favorite BBQ recipe and trading ATC cards. Be sure to register on the message board and come join us.

Wishing all the dads out there a wonderful Father's Day,
Stacey

2 comments:

Jingle said...

Stacey, I'm trying to convince Dh that I need one of these! LOL! I don't know if I'm really trying to convince him or ME! LOL! I was thinking about buying one over the weekend, but I was so busy that I never got on the computer during the sale!

JanoBean said...

Jingle, you do need one. I love mine!