Thursday, June 12, 2008

Around the Block Paper Gator is still tops on my must have list...

I am sooo loving this tool. I find rounded corners to be classic and my eyes are always drawn to them. You will love the ease of this tool and how easy it is to work. I have several of the paper gators in stock now.


Have you ever wished you could round the corners of multiple sheets of paper at one time? Your wishing days are over! The Paper Gator from Around the Block quickly and easily trims the corners of your projects with the press of a handle. This handy tabletop trimmer is perfect for multiple applications and with a variety of blade designs available, you’ll be able to get the cut right every time! Tool features include a safety device for when not in use, handy drawers in the base for storing extra blades, replacement disks and for catching scrap corners. Includes:
One Paper Gator Tool
One 3/8” round corner blade
Two replacement round blade disks
One alignment board
Detailed instruction sheet
Karla Dudley just bought one from me and I can hardly wait to hear her review. I hope to get to show some of the fun things she makes with hers.
Be sure to get yours while they are still in stock.
Enjoy the day,
Stacey

1 comment:

PattiM said...

Awesome toy to have, Stacey... Can't wait to see what Karla does with it....

PattiM
(Pattie's passion)

I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!!!!