Sunday, August 17, 2008

50 Moments: Scrapbook the Pages That Matter Most

If you were only going to create 50 scrapbook pages about your life, what would they be? Lisa Bearnson, Creating Keepsakes Founding Editor, guides you through the process of scrapbooking the stories that define your life, the pages that matter the most, the must-make layouts that will reveal your personal legacy to future generations. This essential new book is packed with inspiring ideals, beautiful layouts, and Lisa's helpful tips on how to get started.
These will be in this week and start shipping out right away.

I am hoping this week starts all the shipments of new CHA items coming in!! Remember we have all the Pink Paislee in now. Gorgeous stuff!

Have a restful Sunday! It is very hot here in my neck of the woods. Stay cool if it is the same where you are.
Hugs,
Stacey

4 comments:

Jen said...

Can't wait for all the new goodies to come to the store!!!! :)

jessicamae3 said...

I love that book! I highly recommend everyone pick it up!!!

Kay said...

Stacy~ I swear I'm gonna have to get a job to afford all the great stuff in your store!

Jingle said...

This is SUCH a great book! I was fortunate enough to win a copy and I love it! It is so worth buying! She really gives great ideas and the artists that she chose to create layouts for the book are great! I go back to it over and over again!