Thursday, August 21, 2008

50 Moments, Overlays and THE SLICE....

50 Moments: Scrapbook the Pages That Matter Most

I went to bed early last night so I could keep reading and looking through my new favorite book. I can honesly say I am so inpired and so full of new ideas. I will have my camera out more often.. I will take pictures of things I never though of taking of before. Lisa has helped me expand my thoughts on scrapbooking. I am so happy to have this book in my stash now. I still have some available in the store. I know many who will be getting these as Christmas gifts from me this year too.




Dream..... I just happen to love this overlay by Fancy pants. I think it gets over looked in the store and everyone is missing out on it. If you need an overlay this one is gorgeous in person. See all of our incredible Fancy Pants items in the store.


The Slice will start shipping in Oct. If you are one of the many who must have one pre-order yours today so you are first on the list to receive yours!

Wanna have fun with a great group of ladies chatting and sharing ideas? Come join our message board.

1 comment:

Sandy/tx-nana-scraps said...

I just received that Dream overlay in my order yesterday and it is gorgeous!!! Can't wait to use it.