Monday, January 12, 2009

WOW what a weekend we had at All Moments Rememberd...

Our one year anniversary crop was fantastic! We broke all kinds of online records for us. If you love a good challenge and are not signed up on the message board you need to get that done. There are enough challenges to last you for a very long time. We also had some fun games going on. Everyone is still working on challenges now and I am excited to see who the grand prize winner is going to be. Thank you so everyone who joined in on the fun.



This is one of the prizes being given out. These exclusive AMR books come in 6x6, 4x4 and 3x3.... We had lots of different items made with the logo. Plus tons of scrap goodness is being given away too.
Have a fantastic week,
Stacey

1 comment:

JustMe said...

Hi - I found your site/blog through Karla Dudley. I registered for the MB the other day but haven't been approved yet... did I forget to do something? Did I miss the approval? Thanks for any help - Melissa :)