Friday, July 4, 2008

Have you said THANK YOU?

Happy 4th of July. Have you remembered to say thank you to all the families who fight in our war or stay back at home and care for everything alone while a family member is off making sure we have our freedom? Freedom does not come cheep and many families pay the ultimate price. THANK YOU to all of them!! Thank you for allowing me to live my dreams and raise my children with freedom. I appreciate you all!!




And I'm proud to be an American,
where at least I know I'm free.
And I won't forget the men who died,
who gave that right to me.~Lee Greenwood
May this holiday weekend remind you to appreciate all you have,
Stacey

3 comments:

jessicamae3 said...

Happy 4th of July! I was just thinking about you and your family and wanted to say HI! Enjoy family time!
J

Denise said...

Our Church had a fireworks booth this week and I was able to say thank you to 2 different guys that had been in Desert Storm. Nice guys! Hope you all had a nice and safe holiday.
D

PattiM said...

I love coming to your blog... So creative and so much inspiration for me... So, I'm giving you an award... All you have to do is go to my blog to claim it and get the instructions....

PattiM
(Pattie's passion)

I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!!!!