Thursday, March 13, 2008

Teresa Collins is finally in stock at AMR!! Hurry before it's gone

I simply love all the Teresa Collins collections! Be sure to hop into the All Moments Remembered store and get your collections of her line. You can create so much with these beautiful papers. They are all double sided yummy! Enjoy the layouts created by Teresa Collins herself.






Have you seen our amazing kits? Are you one of the lucky ones to receive one? They sold out again this month. We have a couple subscriptions left for Aprils main kit and add on kit. They don't hang around long. Aprils kit is amazing and the AMR design team is going to WOW you with their creativity. We have a the Incredible Karla Dudley going to be our guest designer for April. She is even planning to come chat on the message board with all the girls during our April 5th online crop releasing the kit. You don't want to miss out on all of the fun. If you want to make sure you get your hands on the April kit be sure to subscribe now. Our monthly kits are stocked full of fun products. One of the cool extras is an embellishment bag from Rebeca at Scraps of Time. These little bags are made just for our kits and are always wonderful. Rebeca also sells other bags of goodies.

15 comments:

Rachel said...

Loving all the new stuff!!! Be expecting another order from me soon! Also glad to see you have more of the MM journals. I was sad they sold out so fast last time!

Elizabeth said...

ugh so cute!! I want badly!! :)

Samantha said...

I love all the new stuff that's in stock at the store! I want to buy it all :) (And yes, I'm one of the lucky ones who has an AMR monthly kit subscription, so everyone go get yours today!!)

Anonymous said...

Wow!! beautiful and oh, so tempting!

AFScrapperMom said...

Love the family ties layout!

PattiM said...

Great new stuff in the store... ANd I love the LO's on the blog....Gorgeous......I'm so excited about the April crop.....ANd with a guest designer, the crop will be packed....

Patti

Anonymous said...

WOW...Awesome stuff...and love those LOs...and more WOW, WOW, and did I say WOW???

Jackie said...

Love the new Teresa collins papers.I also love seeing them in action in those beautiful lo's.I am off to check out the store!

Kelli said...

Love all the new stuff in the store!! Oh I cant wait til payday! LOL!

Debbie Sherman said...

Love this line!! Need to write myself a list!!!

Dee said...

Ooh la la! I've been eyeballing this line & now it's IN THE STORE!! Off for some shopping . . .

Linda said...

woooo hoooo.

angie worthington said...

awesome papers!!!...must get some of those!!!...
;) angie (craftyscrapr)

Deborah Mahnken said...

What a CUTIE! I love the purple skirt -- wait, I think we have one of those :) Fabulous LO Stacey

ScrapbookingPrincess said...

Gorgeous layouts!