Monday, March 3, 2008

Basic Grey and Making Memories at All Moments Remembered


Basic Grey Bracket chipboard album. I love this one and look forward to playing with it. Put all your treasured memories in this great Basic Grey album. Basic Grey button pack 1/4 cut full. I think these colors are sooo yummy. It is from the Recess line. I know they coordinate perfect with the Recess line of papers but I have seen them used with all kinds of different lines and they look gorgeous! Who couldn't use a handful of extra buttons?



Making Memories Garden Party buttons and flowers. This is packed full with 160 pieces. Garden party papers are on order for the store also. But this collection will go with most all spring collections. This is one great embellishment box to have on hand.
Making Memories FUNKY buttons and blossoms. Fun collection of some great colors. The picture does not show the baby blue large felt flowers. Also there are buttons in all shades of the red and brown family. Another great mix from Making Memories.

Don't forget our online crop this Sat. Register now for the message board.

Have a fun week,

Stacey

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those little boxes of flowers so great to have buttons and flowers together!!

PattiM said...

Cute having everything matching in one box...Don't have to search to find the matching color...... Perfect colors for some of the new lines coming out...Great pic, Stacey.......

Patti

joscelyne cutchens said...

I love love love those MM packs of flowers and buttons. I have a few varieties and they are great!! and love that bracket album too. did I tell you buttons are my favorite embellie right now, followed closely by felt and paper flowers, hmmm wonder why? MM!

Debbie Sherman said...

Loving all these goodies!!!

MilliD said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MilliD said...

Stacey! Coming to your blog is like going to the grocery store when I'm hungry - I want EVERYTHING!! 'Course, when it comes to scrappin' goodies, I could be "full" and I would still want some! LOL
You ROCK!!!

MilliD

Sandy/tx-nana-scraps said...

Love the album, and wouldn't you know that I just sent in my order. Never fails... Great album and the flowers are so cute. Thanks.
tx-nana-scraps

Kelli said...

I love those embellie boxes!! I must have them.....LOL!!